Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

So the butler, instead of helping Lippe and her family during the killings/persecution, he'd rather leave them and live his own life? Is this right?

On another note, her family is friggin adorable ahahahaha. They don't want to let go of their precious Lippe~

Dex-chan lover
I feel a little bad for the butler... Since he hasn't committed any crime or anything yet... But then again. Fom her memory it seems he betrayed them or something... Sigh
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
I feel like maybe she should try to find out what happened to the butler? Like maybe he wasn't entirely evil but something happened in his life that led to his betrayal.

It's still weird for me to see a baby talk in full sentences. I really like that that the author gives her moments where she talks about the difficulty of doing things that are for adults but she's still too advance. As smart as she is I honestly don't think it's a good idea to reveal her intelligence at this. It instantly puts her into the spot light which will without a doubt make her investigation activities difficult in the future.

The butler... I don't feel bad for the guy. The nanny brought up that the young masters hated him too. Children can be more sensitive to people with bad intentions. The family treated him with kindness and the fact that he wouldn't even try to help them, though it might just because we're seeing this from MC perspective so she might perceive his actions worse than it truly was, means that he was always the callous and manipulative type. He likely used the family to secure his comfortable life but when presented with the chance to live a better lifestyle, even at the cost of the family, he would do it without hesitation.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, escaping when you're in danger is quite human....so, only knowing this much about the butler....I don't think that's enough to hate him X'D Seems like as a butler, he was quite capable and did his job well. And gosh....the amount of sentences she speaks as a one year old....is too much o.o She should really act more like an actual baby...one or two word sentences are fine...but...what she does are whole conversations with her family o_O

Dex-chan lover
Are you really mad at your random employee for choosing not to die with you? Her father, mother and brothers all got killed. What was a butler going to be able to do? If she really saw him as family, then from the information we have available, it seems like she should've been happy to have someone survive. It's like she wanted him to be completely obligated to their family without actually being a real member of it (Even if he seemed like family, he's not. He's their servant.) Makes her seem delusional and entitled.

The funny thing with the talking baby stuff is that it could all be circumvented by even a tiny, tiny time skip. A precocious 3-5 year old could pull this stuff without it being so surreal. I wonder how long the infant chapters will last.

HAAHHAAH THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN SUCH SYNCHRONIZED IDIOTIC DOTING WHOLE FAMILY MEMBERS ON MC 😂😂😂😂 ISUALLY OTS THE DAD AND BROTHERS BUT THIS TIME EVEN THE MUM INCLUDED
WHEEZING

This is so surreal it's a little weird. I usually don't like reading stories where protag is a genius and this is leaning there a bit

@gum_rummy I completely agree with you about the butler. He's probably involved with what happens later based on these hints trying to make him look bad, but I don't think Lippe should hold it against him without any proof just because he had a normal reaction any employee would have. Also, acting like that could hinder her investigation later on.

she is so damn cute but also feel strange at the same time😅 well, a baby who's probably much more mature than me, that's soooo strange to seeee😂😂 but i love her tho kkk

Users who are viewing this thread