Lady Baby

Group Leader
@Amator
It's really easy to erase parts of the redraws so that the sfxs are visible again. If you're not familiar with photoshop or cleaning in general I understand why you'd be confused though.

Woahhh i love the male lead 😍 he’s so handsome when he grown up omg! Btw this chapter tryna tell us that lippe has crushed on ML in her past life but he didn’t accept right? And in the past life ML also met tragedy(?) I think Lippe and ML will become the one who help changing each other fate.

This is why I've just made a habit of not clicking the update if the uploader says no group or not the typical uploader. I thought it was just the typical snipe (which was weird bc they did updates to 3 series, who also had different teams working on them iirc), had no idea the redraws(? I think that was it) were stolen

Unless Reas remembers the past too, the whole conversation seemed a bit forced, even the emotions he showed towards her seemed forced.

@Aumiko maybe not crush but it seems he may have proposed or asked for her hand in a rather arrogant and curt way which she didn't like nor was she impressed about it.

@mofurooo yeah ikr
im a bit sad about hal, but i think castillo being the ML fits and he did love her since the start so
in the end i just want lippe to be happy ^-^

I want to be Lippe because she is surrounded by many handsome people.
The art is pretty. Look at those delicious stares and lips. I kind of dislike this at first, around when she was still a baby, she just acted differently which is not normal for her age. But I like this more eventually because the conflict is interesting. It isn't rushed at all. Her heart-warming environment too, it feels good.
Also, I feel bad for Hal! He's so ML-potential before the Duke Castillo step in haha
I like it either way, though. He much considerate, clever, and prideful --things someone from high status should be. It would be interesting if he also has previous knowledge of his past.

I wonder who will Lippe be end up with? Before that will happen, I'm just gonna enjoy everything. I'm not really into romance, but I guess this is fine since I like MC. Anyway, thank you for the translators!!! <3

For people thirsty for spoilers about the pairing (there's more on NU forums):

ML is the Duke of Castillo (Asterias or however you spell his name). He and Lippe are super cute, she sings and he plays the piano~

Boring , characters are trash and she spends years bstting around instead of getting power to protect her supossed family

Users who are viewing this thread