Lady Baby

Is she still 5 or 6 now ?? Also the author is being a little to on the nose for some of these names, especially the camera guy.

We're 87 chapters in and barely anything has happened, other than the main character being adored by everyone. I'm out of patience.

I love how cunning she is but i really hope they time skip to make her a bit older than she is now. Its starting to lose some immersion in the story knowing she's like 5-6 at the current arc while being that cunning and mature. It was fun when she was dealing with just nobilities and social gathering but right now its starting to feel a little off.

I wish Calliope wouldn't win so easy. Can there please be a time where Calliope lose and stop acting so high and mighty. It's a bit annoying 😂 I can't help but feel uneasy how this “little” girl being able to completely win against everything. But then when it comes to the male lead she gonna go weak 😤 i like the story... But I just wish she can age all ready

We need a father and daughter get together of all the little bun characters like; Athanasia and Claude, Calliope and her dad, Leslie and her dad, etc (there’s two more but I forgot their names...)

It would be fun to see the dads fight over who’s daughter is cutest. Hehe.

Is she aiming to dominate the world too?? I'm reminded of the movie boss baby :/

i can't continue reading this, she's too much of a mary sue. she gets hyped up for no reason other than because she's the mc

like how are grown adults losing to her? yeah she might be an adult on the inside but she died when she was relatively young lmao whereas they're like 40+

I'm surprised this doesn't have the 'Romance' tag, although I understand why it'd be a bit of an uncomfortable tag for this web comic. Adding it might also imply it should have the 'Loli' tag, which would be even more uncomfortable for this web comics target demographic.

@Kekitus That one is my bad I guess because I read the comment and wrote that response in the morning I read it incorrectly. However, even though Lady Baby isn't an actually isekai and more like being reborn again I totally agree with you that these type of stories have been popping up more often and it is difficult to find a good read since most are repetitive with nothing separating them from
others.

When will she grow up? She is still 5 and manhwa shows like she is an adult. I don't like it she should be like child. It's like how pedophile people she children. Like they are grown up but not really. I really don't like it. Thanks for the translation

We should have expected this...The title is literally Lady Baby, she has been baby for 87 chapters now... Maybe she will be baby for 87 more 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda a trainwreck lol
I think I'll finally drop this. I read over 70 chapters, but I'm not sure it was worth the time.

I've been following lady baby since it was first translated... but I honestly don't see a comprehensible plot anymore haha
the webcomic now is more like people
loving calliope and the world basically revolving around her. Oh, and calliope getting revenge on the occasional (idiotic) poor unsuspecting fool.
I've seen this troupe often in revival/revenge stories, but I'm getting tired.
I love Lady Baby, and I love Calliope, her family, and her friends, but seriously, the plot isn't going anywhere.
Edit: thank you so much for your hard work and translations!

The episodes 88-90 was leaked in youtube, the episodes 91-93 was translated in spanish in facebook page "Pandemia N75" (with this you caught the RAWs)

Kinda feeling bad for that guy who invented cameras, he seems to be so naive and innocent poor baby !! He was just so excited it's forgivable ~!!

Users who are viewing this thread