Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Ah I mistook Juro as her guardian last chapter. Was wondering why the duke suddenly emotional.

AAAAH QUICK RELEASES!!! THANK YOU!! I FEEL LIKE WE ARE GETTING SPOILED!!!

I really want to see Ebony thrive and flourish 😭

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
wow finally juro is starting to be less of a dick to ebony. but also... dsjfbaslkhaas bruh when he carried herrrrrr i was losing my mine like get me a tree like that!!!

Dex-chan lover
Savage tribes and they are brown skinned people how irksome

@JWChibi The reason they're brown skinned is that they tend to be out in the sun. That's why they're "savage" aka primitive. Would be weird to have light dainty skin that gets red or hurt in the sun when their DNA should be tuned over the ages to their lifestyle.

nothing more satisfying than a man who thinks he knows everything having all his preconceptions destroyed one by one.... delicious...

So...are we ever going to find out what happened to her fiance and father, or are they just going to keep teasing the story for 100 chapters?

In Chapter 2, she specifically said "I was not the one who killed them". Now, "it was self-defense"...but she "drove them to their death"

So what happened, did both of them trip and fall? Did she push them? What happened?

@HOOfan_1

The scenes implied that chances are they tripped and fell. Since one had a knife, prolly ended up stabbing himself during the fall or stabbing the fiance and getting crushed underneath said fiance after the fall.

She may have yanked her arm away hard/fast which caused imbalance, may have tried shoving the person with the knife away in self defense.

@HOOfan_1 The stairs make it seem like a fall. Her fiance, she probably pushed him from the top of the stairs and based on the way things usually go he likely got a brain hemorrhage. The father probably either fell on the knife, falls on some innocuous household thing that impales him, or maybe he even crashes thru a window. Who knows lol

@seiji here here! I'm always up for reading an ignorant know-it-all get schooled in the art of reality. It's so refreshingly fulfilling haha

Users who are viewing this thread