Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Question: I’ve been noticing lots of manhwas are on their season finales. And it got me wondering. Does anyone know what chapter is going to be the season finale for this manhwa? Because if the trial doesn’t end before then I’m gonna go crazy in suspense! 😱

Fingers crossed that we get the trial finished before the finale! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Double-page supporter
Thanks for all the back to back updates. OMG Ebony's first love, this chapter is very beautiful

Im not surprised she'd fall for him. He was the first person to extend their hand to pull her out of her insecurities and traumas. He also helps her patiently and encourages her to grow out of her shell. Plus he's hot.

aww baby Ebony has her first crush. I honestly wouldn't mind if it didn't work out, I'd understand it, this is truly a story in which I'd be content even if there was no romance at all I just wanna see Ebony heal and be happy.

I really like the exposition of this manhwa. Like, seriously, I can't stress this enough. It's one of the best written manhwas so far, and I'm not even a fan of romance.

Not just him, but the whole little gang of rascals is a family worthy falling in love with. Ugh

Well i knew it would come to this eventually, but i stil thought the relationship will be platonic forever. But good for her good for her, i hope she doesnt regret it. Like barbara said, falling in love is a dangerous thing

This was foreseeable since the beginning, but at least it wasn’t out of nowhere. I’m still wondering if she would do something about it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping it's a good slow burn. Explore the first love angle, help her differentiate how she feels for him out of gratitude and her own romantic feelings.

I think it's a good start of development!

Users who are viewing this thread