Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Double-page supporter
Omg this is getting exciting.!! Thank you Solace translations

Dex-chan lover
who? (the guards) I'm guessing they were the guards of that household. like maybe they'll testify the state of her well being BUT it would be kind of sketch. I wouldn't mind if they strongarmed false testimonies bc Ebony is innocent, but it wouldn't feel right.
and nice to see her lawyer being so invested into this case. genius as it is, at least he has to moral integrity to sympathize.
also you go Martha

Juro is so awesome. And cute. Uwahhhhh. I want to adopt him... He looks like a Golden retriever, but he's even better.

Dex-chan lover
@baejoohyun We first saw her do something like that back in chapter 31 (I had to click through a few to find it) when she went with Ebony to meet her teacher's other student in the red light district or something. They were leaving, ran into some big ass dude who wanted to buy some time with Ebony. Marsha touched him and his body contorted a bit before he became pretty subservient and lead them out of the area at her request.

I don't think the ability is specifically named there, and I didn't feel like checking through the next ten or more chapters just to see if it did come up in conversation some time afterwards. But if it looks like magic, and acts like magic, let's just call it magic until it is specifically named somehow or other (she has seemed to only do stuff by making contact directly so it's at least all been touch range stuff if it is magic, so maybe it's chi or something instead).

i don't know what's going to happen but it's about to go down

thank you for translating!

As far as I know, it's still rape if there is no consent by one side EVEN if they're married. So guys, gals and lads altogether, if you end up in an abusive relationship and your partner thinks they can do whatever they want because you're both married, that's big bullish*t and they should be denounced.

its getting to the goood part, martha is awsoome, kick sedel's butt.

Thank you for the continuous updaatess 😍😍😍

Even though I know in advance that they'll use this disgusting logic as defence, it still made me want to vomit reading the scumbag lawyer speech.

Users who are viewing this thread