Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Even if you said archkey was jumping from happiness that would be normal with all those words regarding the law i feel like this arc has been a really really difficult one to TL so thank you for spending so much time on this.
Thanks to all the team for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
those headless folks scare me more than the faceless mobs- but it add a lot to the atmosphere. emphasizing even more on their position and status than who they are. but I also noticed that there is some shoddy clipping *cough*
though the ML entrance was "plot driven" it's a compelling part that drive the conclusion home. it would only have been legitimate if he said it instead of someone else. it gave a reason for the jury to be against the... the position opposite of the defendant
and thanks for the translation! very smooth, can't thank enough with such an important arc.

Dex-chan lover
@archkey I figured it was probably you guys, maybe like 60% thinking it was you, 40% maybe the author did it if I was being really optimistic. Honestly, you improved it I guess, so absolutely accept my compliments on that.

@TranceShoujo & @Sarsak
I also want to know more about this queen, especially because I have read somewhere that it was a parallel story to Ebony's Arc and that even has its own novel or manwha

is it wrong that I'm crying, it isn't right? oh man, I know it ain't real but still😭😭😭

Catharsis meter only 30%, I await the screams, blood, and tears of Marcus Sedell and the reformation of the social structure of Kalcass, Kekeke

anime-happy-tears-gif-2.gif

Double-page supporter
You guys have worked damn hard this arc with the translations. Must have been difficult and yet you still gave such great quality.

Thank you for the chapters!!

Users who are viewing this thread