Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

I'm suspected of murder, so I better go do more murdering to make sure no one can figure out I did the murdering...BRILLIANT!

I hope this is a trap to lure Marquess Sedell out and into the Archduke’s territory. I also hope they don’t kill Marquess yet, real punishment would be to let him live and see Ebony thrive and be successful.

The rats in a jar remind me of that one scene in Erased with Yashiro...anyone else?
Im so glad Ebony was declared not guilty, I'm so happy!!!
All that's left now is to take out the trash :)

Fed-Kun's army
can i just say how wonderful they did ebony falling in love and still having her head on her shoulders to realize that even in love she would become a fool that she absolutely hated? also i love marsha, she reminds me of my gramma and every time shes on screen it makes me wanna cry

Double-page supporter
Ebony, you’re doing great! You are an equal already and will feel like one in no time!

🥰

Dex-chan lover
"He wouldn't dare to attack the territory of a noble."
He says that to reassure Ebony, but he knows how desperate Sedell is. I cannot wait.

Dex-chan lover
The rat seems pretty eager to run straight into an obvious trap in his desperation. Gotta be smarter than that if you want to be the kind of noble that partakes of shady dealings to get what you want.

@SpacyRicochet Well, no. She isn't an equal in a sense that really could matter a lot for a personal relationship. There's a very evident power dynamic between the two of them that completely favors the Duke, because he's a Duke and even if she were to inherit her the entirety of her family's title and assets, she would be quite a few ranks of nobility shy of him. Now, Ebony herself is commenting on that difference in station.

The Duke would probably treat her like an equal regardless. But, that doesn't change the fact that her "equal standing" with him would be given by him. He'd have significantly more power in their relationship whether he was exercising it against her or not.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm putting money on this beig a trap to get Marcus to make an ass of himself, whether there's a witness or not.

Users who are viewing this thread