Lady Evony - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Many thanks for translating as always!

with that being said... if the official translation already messes up the title, I hate to see what happens what they do with the actual plot.

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAFGGGGHHHH!!!! I LOVE THIER FRIENDSHIP SO MUCH IT'S JUST SO CUTE AND WHOLESOME!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
So proud of them both, oh my.
I also love she didn't waste time on her past and is looking to the future instead. So happy for her.
Thanks for the update.
Idk why they picked Evony. It's like they don't care about the name significance. What else is new 🙄

Omg yes so glad that Ebony has someone to rely on. Also LOL why Evony?? WHYYY Evony???? What even--

So, you guys are still TL or rip?
The last page can be taken that you drop it (maybe)

Group Leader
@Grumpyfelo We're still going to scanlate it! Sorry for the confusion but we hope you guys will support the official release if possible 😀

Why do you give him one chance? Just kill him... The dude's quite calculating, those kinds of guys needs to be put out of action first and foremost...

agreed that “evony” was an insane choice. I wonder if there’s some copyright issue or something they were trying to avoid.

also I really love that Ebony as a series has a strong throughline of women helping women.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, hope you won’t drop cause licensed so I can read better translation, but I will support this through tapas still for the author cause it is so good

evony?????? ... erm
thank you for the chapter and all the work you've done before it! ^_^

Not a fan of Tapas but I'll support the author. Pls don't drop the translation 😱

It feels like Tapas just hates art and story crafting details or something. I find it really disrespectful of them to butcher the title when it holds such significance. There's no good reason when it's such a succinct title to begin with.

Fed-Kun's army
marcus sedell, minutes before the hanging as he tries to desperately come up with a plan: "here's how i could still win..."

Omg I hope u guys don’t stop translating ! I understand if u do but I really love ur guys’ work, ty for all you’ve done!! I hate when those official comic apps change the official title, it’s so weird to me

Users who are viewing this thread