Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

It an odd thought but L wouldn't be the guy at the start who went after her when she was leaving her family estate, him and the prince are the only ones who haven't been seen much and I don't think it's the prince

L is either

The King

OR very likely imo

Nancy / Nana

Everything is going all at once! woooah
Thank you for the chapter! I love this series so much, thank you for translating

Rereading back to the start those rwo guards are very... loyal.
Sounds a little like loyalty and a little like plausible treason.

Dex-chan lover
@Vinh Why are you marking your theories as spoilers? Unless you have future novel knowledge, it’s not a spoiler.

So... She didn't even know her own former house address? Because that's the Duke's house, isn't it?

And then... Are her parents or someone from the mansion "L"?

omg thank you so much for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for your hard work i'm soooo enjoying this story!!!

Double-page supporter
@That_1_Gal To me they look like servants that serve two masters, plants/spies. I'd lock them up but the chances are most of the servants are the same. That guy is going to get back stabbed.

Contributor
Nika-san will probably get a knife on his back soon with knights like that.
He should be careful.

Ok I don't care anymore about spoilers. Just tell me who the hell L is. Does anyone actually know (or is it not revealed in the novel either)?

Edit:
So I just looked up some novel spoilers and they said that MC's boss at the bakery is some sort of prophet. Does this mean she is L? If that's true I definitely did not see it coming.
(< actual serious plot spoiler.)

Dex-chan lover
if im rose, i'II just bIaber to everyone about L, story pIots, and everything eIse

death is preferabIe aIternative than that

Tbh I found kinda funny the guards, of course they don't do their job right but I can't help yo find them utterly interesting

Users who are viewing this thread