Lady to Queen - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like the king. So far he's been a massive piece of shit. He and his crazy mistress definitely deserve each other. I wish they would both get the guillotine at the end of the day.

The fact that the emperor is not in his right mind for an external reason seems to me more and more possible

Compared to the webtoon "Remarried Empress", the emperor ain’t that bad but we all know that if he hadn’t overheard the conversation, he would have been a as*hole.

If a king thinks a single woman's existence makes up his own(no matter how rotten she is,), then he is not suitable to be king. Good grief.

Thank you for the mass release. Btw, is this MTL-ed? Or do you guys not have a proofreader? The grammar is extremely bad... Not throwing hate, just giving feedback. Thank you for all your hard work. But you might want to get a better proofreader and properly proofread it. And there were quite a few cleaning mistakes. Look out for them in the future. Thank you for the translation. Much appreciated!

He’s outside the door!?
Yeeeeeess, yell out all the atrocities that reveals the rotten putrid personality that makes you, b***

@karolyn
I know how you feel about them but I think the one who is the most guilty is Lady Phelps.
She manipulates the emperor and others a lot and someone wrote a theory of why the emperor actually might like her. You can read the theory if you want, but I don't know if it might be a spoiler, so read on your own accord.
The theory was that Lady Phelps is using some kind of drug to keep the emperor by her side and that would explain his stupid actions and obsession with her.
Now, since the new translated chapters are out, it seems like the emperor feels obligated to be affectionate with the lady and to stay by her side because of somebody. Because I couldn't understand the chapters that well since the grammar is a bit confusing and we aren't given much information as to why the emperor acts and feels like that, I don't really think that he is completely trash
Sorry for this long reply, I hope you understood what I meant😅

im honestly interested in this story but the translation is so bad that idk if I wanna keep following it or not......

Fed-Kun's army
I think the empror see's her as a saviour or something like that
clearly even though he loves he he would've been able to say something if it's for the empire sake

Guys, rather than searching for Penerjemah Bahasa, it's better for you all to search for Quality Checker or Proof Reader.

I can't read korean or spanish, but if you want I can help proof reading and translating this to Bahasa (or maybe from Bahasa to English?).

Thanks for the mass release! Why would that pulp girl (phelps? Plebs? I clearly dont wanna remember) not asking the king directly, I wonder? Isn't it easier.... why bother asking the queen duh

@genericlinic Same same. I don't remember the translation being bad at the start, so it feels like it's getting progressively worse. I wonder if they switched translators or something.

This is chapter 20 of the novel too if anyone wants to read this chapter with a relatively better grammar. It's pretty much just the same dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread