Lady to Queen

Aggregator gang
The stupidest character in this is by FAR the Emperor. I have never seen a ML this fucking dumb. It's like there's air where his brain is supposed to be.

@Hellonearth

I can agree with that. 🤦🏻‍♀️This Emperor isn’t even that bad compared to Soviesomething whatever his name.

Anyways read the novel and I’m glad I gave it a try. I can’t wait for them to catch up to the good parts! 😏

Anyways not a bad read. I felt like dropping this series until I decided to just go ahead and read the novel instead. Which to my surprise I ended up enjoying quite well.
I feel for the Emperor tbh...what a tragic childhood he had...it’s no wonder he is the way he is. He has such low self esteem and believes he deserves to be punished and forever unhappy which made him so easily manipulated by Rosemond.
I’m glad I got to see Rosemond’s end, it wasn’t as climatic as I thought it would be 🤔 since she loses his favor quite easily but just reading her execution was satisfying enough.
Patrizia felt hatred and then pity for Lucio after finding out about his circumstances but I think she probably ended up falling for him because she got to see his genuine sincerity toward her after he realizes he had long fallen in love with her versus the evil cold blooded person she thought he was in her past life.

At least this Emperor have a teeny tiny glimpse of hope. But look at sovieshu, he is beyond repair 😂

I really recommend that you read the novel if you can't wait for an upload. It was a fun read!

Please continue to translate this! Love it! Idc if the quality is bad! I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread