Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 22 - The Witch's Son

I think there are two souls in Aquila's body. The one who travelled back time to save Lamia...and the current one who is more evil and violent. They probably sharing and competing who will control the body.

The one who hurt Uriel is probably the violent one who original soul of the body...before the other soul (Lamia's lover in the past life) occupy it.

This manga is so interesting to me, can't wait to get the explanations, because theres obviously a reason that Aquilla has such polarizing actions

Dex-chan lover
Either he's bipolar are there is 2 of the same guy. The normal one and the time traveler.

I think there are two souls in Aquila's body. The one who travelled back time to save Lamia...and the current one who is more evil and violent. They probably sharing and competing who will control the body.

The one who hurt Uriel is probably the violent one who original soul of the body...before the other soul (Lamia's lover in the past life) occupy it.

@bookworm_sueweetie I really love your theory. It would be super cool if that was it! The story could get super interesting!👀

Fed-Kun's army
why everyone are talking about 2nd personality ? isn't that him before he traveled back in time ?
I thought original time line would go as this: Uriel and Aquila fight, Aquila meet Lamia and fall in love she died (or maybe she kkilled herself since she was in love with her "enemy"), he got back in time but didn't care to save Uriel

The fact that past Aquila is twisted should be a surprise

Dex-chan lover
people still haven't realized the cool one is him after he time traveled. like it is stupid obvious because of how he addresses lamia

I was waiting to see if it was less confusing by now but according to the comments it's not so I guess I'll keep waiting before I read again.

Wow I really hate this second prince now, who cares if he's "a NiCe GuY" after a little time travel. Doesn't change he was a real rotten asshole in the past still.
The only way I can see the ML getting a pass is if the other version of him is from an alternate timeline where he isn't an evil dick.

Dex-chan lover
lmao wtf happened in his past that made him so twisted
and wtf happened in the future for him to become so “docile”

Fed-Kun's army
for all those who are confused: I think it’s probably the same guy, just that he used to be super cruel till he met Lamia (in the loop he fell in love with her). She dies, so he time travels back but only far enough to save the duke (current loop). Maybe because how far back he travels is out of his control or maybe he had another reason? But yeah that’s it. It’s the same guy. And he’s an asshole to me, no matter how well he treats Lamia now because he still treats everyone else especially Uriel with the same cold contempt and cruelty as before. I hate this guy and I really hope the future chapters give him some sort of redemption because I really like the premise.

Well Lamia did make a total change in his life, but ow was he bad...

Thanks for the chapter!

Lmao is Uriel still the bad guy y'all? Idk how anyone is gonna explain Aquila's behavior whether pre-time skip or not. Like he needs to repent massively before being forgiven. This is why Lamia's constant attitude towards him makes perfect sense. Some puppy dog behavior isn't gonna change that for her or Uriel. Not unless he explains all the time travelling business to her or properly, and I mean properly, gains her trust from square 1.

Users who are viewing this thread