Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 25 - Memory of the Oath

I'm so confused by his split personality. Hes acting all sweet and kind here to Lamia but then cold-blooded and violent in Uri's memories. So which is the real him?? Or is he only sweet to Lamia while the rest of the world can just burn?? I still think he's kind of an asshole for what he did to Uri, so there better be a good explanation. I wouldn't get with a guy that abused my younger sibling and I don't think Lamia would either.

To me it seems like we are seeing two different people here. The Aquila that we see here and now and the Aquila that is shown in Uri's and Lamia's memories.
I'm gonna reserve judgement on his character, both past and present till we find out more about what is actually happening here. Because we obviously are missing something really important, just like Lamia.

Double-page supporter
This is nice but the next chapter is just probably going to be Lamia flipping out at him.

Dex-chan lover
@universallyincrisis : Well, Uri have shown to be extremely naive, lacking in the foresight to see larger picture that the father/Lamia have shown.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 'enemies' abuse his naivety and try to make him sympathize with that other kid, especially if they can play up "he's a better heir" card.
Then after Uri bring the kid in, slowly they work to kill everyone.

Which would make Uri's 'stupidity' a cause for Lamia's death, and would make sense why Aquila especially mocked the 'kindness' of his.

@Roiya ^ my guess
Also reminder that we only see him only from either Lamia (sadpuppy) or Uri (murderouspsycho) POV, while the dad mentions how he thinks of Aquila we never got a proper flashback for it.

And considering he time traveled back to save Lamia, yes he's probably leaning on that 'her > the world' mindset.

Its amazing how some of you quickly defended a (current) psycho and easily blame uri for lamia apparent death.

Wow....not wanting to kill a child (or innocent person) is supposed to be a naive move. What's wrong with you guys!
IMO lamia and her father are the one who lacked the bigger picture. They easily decide who going to live or die for the benefits of themselves.
I guess it is on the same level as the lannisters, when Jamie pushed Bran out of the window. It is as easily as that. Jamie was not a bad person, but for the sake of their secrets, fuck that child right!

Is Uri really that naive? I think not. He's kind but not naive. He didnot succumbed to rumors about the second prince at first. He's a straightforward and honest. He'd try to know the second prince before he made a judgment, and he was right at first. The second prince was not bad or evil as the public claimed him to be. Until he fucked up Uri's trust on him.
Even though, his family on the first prince' side, he did not outright reject Aquila. At first he befriend with the Aquila for the sake of his family benefits ( a political move), but after sometime he able to make somewhat a friendship between them (in Uri's mind).
I hope that's an explanation about this dual personality, or maybe he is outright psycho.

amj

Double-page supporter
how did he go from psycho to this uwu mess!!!

He is unpredictable, I can't really predict what will happen...

Thanks for the update!

Ah, the great Korean shoujo tradition of a male lead becoming a silly dumb puppy in front of the MC and a raging asshole to everyone else.

I can’t forgive Aquila for what he did to Uriel but Aquila right now makes me want to 💀 puppy eyes are forbidden

Translators do a good job.
P.S. I can't take it anymore, collecting all those crumbs of info. I don't need sleep I need answers.
2 more chaps till we reach the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread