Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 106 - Bridge

Double-page supporter
I knew that Phosphopylite shard would survived. Eyeball proofs himself he is Phos truest friend. No backstabbing, no leaving behind.

I guess 108 would be the end of this story. My prediction is that 107 will be the conclusion with Eyeball, the Pebbles, and Phos leaving earth and finding a new planet free of humanity.

108 will be an epilogue, showing a thousand or millions years timeskip where the Pebbles might have evolved into a higher being. We would probably get our answer whether the Pebbles become a better creature than us humans.

Dex-chan lover
I have a personal belief that I think is at the same time corroborated and refuted by this story... that true life, can't exist without strife.

By strife, I mean discordance, the discordance of choices.

Go left or right, up or below, right or wrong, throw in perspective... and just two choices become a hell of choices.

I reread this just one chapter before this last hiatus, and so I have the entire experience fresh in mind (to a certain extent), but I have to say... I will come back to this one after it ends many times, to piece together not only the themes... but my feelings about this.

I share certain feelings with most here, about certain characters... but I do disagree with those feelings too, maybe I even have some that others don't have, who knows.

But I have the need to repeat a thing I wrote last chapter... this story... is a journey.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sobbing and confused and enjoying the pretty pictures all at once :,)

What a gorgeous chapter. I'm guessing we are now entering the "reincarnation" phase of Phos. To think this could possibly end in 2 chapters

Dex-chan lover
PHOOOOSSSSS

phos-houseki-no-kuni.gif

Dex-chan lover
The shard of Phosphophyllite is their body. Did you miss the last chapters dealing with the new rock lifeforms? God-Phos offered to make them bodies and they said "nah, this form is fine"
Can't blame them after 3-4 month hiatus, ofc you can just say "why don't you re-read"

Well the answer ?, we get exited and proceed to just read > comment > re-read the last chapter

Users who are viewing this thread