Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - Nature, Experimentation, and the World to Come

@tblst They managed to do it to a machine. Faith is clearly not necessary to make the humans pass on.

Well, that actually brings up the question of how can one automatize something essentially spiritual like that. In the end Adamant didn't work so I the answer is you don't, I guess.

with heavy Buddhism and religious themes, im more confident the manga will end on ch 108

Double-page supporter
Every time these two are in a chapter is for nothing good.

Aechmea showing he is a pos manipulator??? Hoo boy who would have known.... so surprising....

We all knew Phos was becoming a human or something really close to it, so nothing new there either. I'm more intrigued in this "child" he is talking about. Does he mean to raise a new generation of entities resembling humans??? Does he intend to play god that badly? Ugh i cant stand neither of them.

Dex-chan lover
Aechmea pulled an all acording to the keikaku. Also, I feel Very disgusted on how Cairn acts... Just like some rich Girl from Beverly Hills.

On a side note, now we know why phos suffer. He is turning into a human. Being phosphophyllite is suffering.

>this is just the beginning
80+ ch. of phos suffering and this is just the fucking beginning...

"This is just the beginning"

You telling me I won't have my cinnamon phos back?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
Is this the endgame or is the game just beginning? Because I'm kind of lost at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Yellow Dia nii is still doing okay. I hope he recovers from his mental breakdown

Double-page supporter
@ArtzarB Remember he was literally groomed and manipulated by Aechmea...! They both fucking suck but he is the bigger trash of the equation.

I don't get whats his deal though. He wants to disappear along with everyone else... so they will have Phos lose his shit so badly he does genocide everyone? I wouldnt oppose that ending but jeez.

Aggregator gang
Well, of course this isn't over yet. Phos hasn't reached enlightment.

She is barely in the start line.

@palegrey
>with heavy Buddhism and religious themes, im more confident the manga will end on ch 108
That would be wonderful. But I wouldn't be shocked if the last chapter (like a wordless epilogue) was 109.

Fed-Kun's army
Just remember that in the cosmic scheme of things, Aechmea isn't evil. Phos is so incredibly close to their goal but they don't even know it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread