Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 92 - Night

Double-page supporter
@rennov yeah but in that puddle is all of cinnabar's body and mercury, maybe phos won so far because he was combined with small parts and mantained his consciousness cuz the "phos" part was bigger at the time of combining them

Dex-chan lover
The fight was so beautiful but what is this pain in my chest...

Dex-chan lover
Giving a whole new meaning to the "Becoming one in mind and body" phrase, huh?

iirc (in some interpretation) the last treasure of 7 Treasures is carnelian or something red, which previously I believe the piece Padparadscha bought back from the moon (he/she called it 'heart') will be such part for Phos. >>> foreshadow the madness of Phos, now to become full we have to restore that broken heart of Phos (poor poor Phos)

But, now I realized that Cinnabar hair is also red and just look at how Phos still remember he/she quite well despite losing over half of his/her body portion, I think Cinnabar is the heart.

I don't know what will happen but the only remaining original part of Phos is torso, maybe we will have to say goodbye to Phos here as Cinnabar become the heart or we will meet a new entity.

Top 10 manga action scenes that you NEVER is going to see animated, and if you do, it will be not as it deserves.

Fed-Kun's army
They either both die or phos just got even more powerful becoming even more of a mixed up elemental monster

Double-page supporter
Talk about being a piece of shit, Cinnabar knew they don't like him and that they were only using him and still betrayed phos? the little bit of sympathy I had for Cinnabar is gone and I hope she ends up as dust eaten by the admirabilis.

I JUST REALIZED this was foreshadowed in the anime's ending credits! When the phos' and cinnabar colors blend together!

edit: around the end when their hands formed and tried to reach each other but eventually both get swallowed by the liquid

Users who are viewing this thread