Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - A Bargain

Hm so you realized that it was a bad idea but haven't taken down the other version. Something tells me you wouldn't have even uploaded this chapter if an anon didn't post the good version.

Dex-chan lover
@Toxic
they probably would day later or so. like other scanlator groups
Not that it makes them funny or smart.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? normal chapter? too bad i have read the epileptic one

Group Leader
@Toxic you mean steal translation. I would have its like 1-2am april 2nd aest. Also the other one will get moved to the april fools collection by staff

Fed-Kun's army
Hm? did a chapter get reposted? nah jk thanks for the epilepsy and the salt in the comments on the other one those get me goin on april fools the most

damn that last image really fucking jumpscare me since keima's face looks like those Horror Genre Game.

also lol Ichika literally tear off her former owner Dick i mean P+nis

Dex-chan lover
whew, managed to read the other chapter before they deleted it. Oh and new girl is best girl. :D

Why was the "umm seyana" bubble left untranslated? Her pondering just sounds like a name when read together with all the other English in the chapter.
At least I can sub out the American anime dub hick voice in my head with a Kansai gal now.

Dex-chan lover
@Needhydra
"steal"
or actually fixed cause everyone is tired of shitty 1st april jokes.
One thing is seeing joke once a day. But when you see it per each scanlator group - that gets annoying fast. Groups don't seem to be aware that they are not only "jokers" on the website.

Group Leader
@ksen no its steal it was the april fools chapter with out the gif also the actual chapter was/is still in proofing. also i dont have a website nor make money like some people claim
@raidanzoup i actually missed the re tl

Dex-chan lover
@Needhydra
Point is that no one wants april fools chapters. You posted terrible to read thru version which someone fixed cause they are tired of 1st april bullshit. Calling it stealing is hilariously dumb.

Group Leader
@ksen im pretty sure every group here would call that stealing and artists at large would also call it stealing. You under estimate how much work goes into preparing a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
posting fixes is hardly stealing. I can agree that it could be considered (by some people) bad practice to not remove it once the original group uploaded their own fixed version, but its still a public service if anything. If one want to compare it to something, it would not be theft or copyright infringement, but rather to forking and committing a fix. And taking it down once the original has the push request accepted might be iffy, as someone might have your fork as a dependency by now. Probably safer to leave it up unless the original creator explicitly asks you to delete the fork.
I doubt ppl create dependencies on mangadex chapters though, so taking your fork down once the original is fixed is probably for the better here.

Dex-chan lover
@Needhydra
Did that chapter uploader claimed that they translated it? Did they impersonated you? Did you lose anything by someone stealing it aside of "oh shit, they will actually read translation of chapter they waited for 2 month I made properly and enjoy the chapter instead of laughing at my genius 1st april take"?
Do you translate for yourself or for the readers?
If the latter, then you making disservice for those readers by uploading unreadable chapter in the first place. If the former - you shouldn't care that much to begin with.

And yes, scanlating is shit ton of work, tried it myself. And I'm usually grateful for people work. But that isn't an excuse for making april fools chapters, nor does validate "stealing" anger after those obviously unpopular 1st april chapters.

@ksen
They probably couldn't recognize their shitty typeset once it was made smaller to fit bubbles and thus not to look like shit. And then "donuto steal" butthurt kicked it. Funny how they can't take a joke themselves on 1st April.

Group Leader
@feha programming is different from art. if he went out of his way to redraw the chapter ok but he just took the work that my and the Russian group did and so basically he stripped out the read me and licence

Dex-chan lover
@Rugid
Scanlator groups in general have very weird ego. I guess you do need to be weirdo to put this much time and effort in side hobby, nothing wrong with that. But ego is usually makes them behave pretty dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread