Level 0 Demon King Becomes an Adventurer in Another World

Dex-chan lover
average but not plain
filled with bs but not in a bad way
art is quit nice
if this will have more on the power fantasy side and mc will stop blushing whenever he saw a girl this will be ok

The concept, and art art style is good, but its full of meaningless bullshit and misplaced jokes that aren't funny, also the character designs are so similar that it's hard to differentiate them unless you remember their whole body. Though my tastes might be a bit different than yours, so try reading a few chapters and see if you like it.

This type of manga reminds me of https://mangadex.org/title/59118/jigoku-no-gouka-de-yaka-re-tsuzuketa-shounen-saikyou-no-honou-tsukai-to-natte-fukkatsu-suru/chapters/ good concept bad writing, if you don't like jigoku no gouka then you won't like this manga

I think the LV 0 is actually LV 1000. with the Magical devices being able to measure up to LV 999, thus causing a overflow error making it fall to LV 0

Everything feels so stupid and forced.
The demon king acting embarassed is so out of character, the way the worms appeared during the training camp was such a forced event to show off the MC's power and despite the lie detector, chaos alignment and prophecy pointing out that he is a real demon king, the guild master acts like a retard by denying the possibility

Well, this is just the starting of the series, we don't know what might come afterward.
Also, the story doesn't seem all that bad.

Double-page supporter
Demon Lord for life, but next second he blushes like your average shoujo FMC while being more human than the most random farmer in the world... Did he lost his personality on the way while being succed into the abyss of reincarnation???? This doesn't deserve to be called Demon Lord in another world ffs, I had a feeling this was going to happen, but man, why can't they surprise me for once. Dropped, as expected.

Man honestly, you would think a demon lord would see himself being used and a pushover.
Moreover, EVERYONE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING. I JUST WANNA RIP MY EYES OUT.
Don't waste your time on this.

Double-page supporter
I was about to write how much of a pushover the MC is but so many ppl did it already that it's not even funny anymore. Generic op mc who has no will of his own whatsoever with the mentality of a 10 year old child. Waste of time - dropped.

Dex-chan lover
thanks guys... although looking at the cover i was thinking the art must be good, but when reading ur comment i instanly throw this away from my plan reading list

its ok just for a casual read. Lots of people seem to want edgelords for MC. What we have seems to be a nice guy OP MC who simply doesn't have his bearings. It makes for some nice contrast. I expect over time the manga will explain HOW he became a Demon King in the first place. Thus far all the flashbacks only covers stuff he hated about being king. Makes sense that he wants to relax and take it easy for a chagne. People need to chil.. this is meant to be a light hearted relaxing read, not the next fucking Overlord.

The MC just went from Evil Demon lord to push over Harem protagonist in a span of 2 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread