Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so experience for leveling in this world is multiplicative rather than additive? That sounds broken, unless it is multiplied by their potential but then we would have to assume everyone with F rank potential can't level up (we are assuming our mc is special for his level starting at 0, not his potential.)

If it's multiplied by level and not xp held than higher level people would level up even faster. Or if the monster has a multiplier less than 1 people would be losing experience, or worse if they accidentally killed a monster with a 0 multiplier they would become stuck at 0 as well.

Group Leader
Wait, so experience for leveling in this world is multiplicative rather than additive? That sounds broken, unless it is multiplied by their potential but then we would have to assume everyone with F rank potential can't level up (we are assuming our mc is special for his level starting at 0, not his potential.)

If it's multiplied by level and not xp held than higher level people would level up even faster. Or if the monster has a multiplier less than 1 people would be losing experience, or worse if they accidentally killed a monster with a 0 multiplier they would become stuck at 0 as well.
Well, that was just a saying. In web Novel it's said that he does not know how the leveling system works.

Dex-chan lover
"Zero multiplied by any number is still zero..."

Yeah, but you add levels... It's addition...

NyAnuFV.png

Double-page supporter
SPLASH WATER! POISON! INSTA WIN!
Wheeeee!

Why would someone sharpens their skill by actually dissecting the body?
AUTO SKILL BECAUSE YOU'RE "CREATIVE", OF COURSE!

And how to just think about Spatial Storage and TADAH YOU GOT THE SKILL!
OH MY BEERUS OF COURSE! What's next!? WHY DON'T YOU JUST SUMMON DORAEMON TO DEAL WITH YOUR TROUBLES!?

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the most retarded POS MC I've ever seen.

Aside from the whole "poisonous water fight" bullshit, the guy is getting some OP skills just as he thinks about that. That's on the level of Deus Ex Machina resolution for anything.

And he's still worried about his level... fucking retard...

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the most retarded POS MC I've ever seen.

Aside from the whole "poisonous water fight" bullshit, the guy is getting some OP skills just as he thinks about that. That's on the level of Deus Ex Machina resolution for anything.

And he's still worried about his level... fucking retard...
Yeah, author could learn from Rakudai Kishi as to how to write MC who is from zero to hero...
Training, seeking more knowledge and information, more training, fuck the system by playing by rules

Group Leader
I have got super o.p. skills and status but the number at my lvl screen says zero buuhuu, poor me :(

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
It's funny because I saw him look at the poisonous lake and thought maybe he'd jump into it to avoid the dinosaur/dragon thing, either losing its interest or causing it to take poison damage while fishing MC out. Turns out that would've been far too clever.

The fact that the MC decided to just scoop a literal handful of liquid and toss it at the beast makes the MC look stupid.
The fact that the thing didn't kill him or run away at any point and just let MC chuck multiple scoops of water (at least 4 additional times based on page 8!) makes the beast look stupid.
The fact that the MC can just "be creative" and get any skill he wants (like a poorly written Green Lantern) makes the author look stupid.
The fact that I'm still going to read along because I enjoy trash makes me look stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread