Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Landlady is an organizational plant.
she's clearly the goddess and is absolutely in love with him. Hence why she half-assed the rpg system, but waits on mc with full effort and rewarding him for even breathing or such, with lung skills and waste management skills (to quote some comments in an earlier chapter).

Supporter
Thanks for keeping going with the translation. I wish the publisher didn’t split the chapters into so many parts like this though.
In the end, it comes down to a group's choice in releasing it in the same manner. A group is prohibited from dividing up a chapter that was not released as divided, or from "arbitrarily combine several chapters into a single release." They're not prevented from recombining what was divided.

While reading a whole chapter all at once will always make for a better experience, there is reasoning behind the practice. It's just that a series like this exaggerates the flaws, when there is effectively 9 pages of content in the release. And I won't fault KDT for not typesetting the actual meat of page 1 (nor are they a group, frankly, that I would expect it of), but for those that can't read Japanese, it doesn't have much purpose.

My own personal feelings are that if a split chapter doesn't produce 14~16 pages by itself, it should probably be held back to release the chapter in full.

Users who are viewing this thread