Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - I say what I want to say×I want what I desire×I give what I want to give

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I call bs to this chapter. He's from Japan, he should be more than aware what it means to give a ring.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
RIP your brain cells.

MC is also dumb because he doesn't max his attack/strength skill. He already knows where to grind it. That would help him being more useful than Emily and to get more self-esteem. But nope, his IQ is less than a rock.

He should just equip the ring himself and be on the hunt for another slime broth... I mean he's a plot armor MC so he can probably find one easily right?

Group Leader
I think the first chapter already explains it. His INT is at F.
x28.png

Fed-Kun's army
Iirc the author will later explain that
The ring has no effect on Yoda, so he giving it to Emily

Ofc no one believe that rofl, the author are just dumb as it is, and it’s perfectly fine

Everyone is going on about her age, and the ring, and who is best waifu material etc. Not important.

Use Yoda, not Youda. It's how it was spelled in the earlier chapters, and it also made me giggle. (I did see the translation note about it).

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the receptionist but I like how Emily is the only woman in his field of view.

Dex-chan lover
wow, he should've kept that ring for himself... or at least use it as a marriage proposal

Users who are viewing this thread