Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu

This manga should have 'Slice of Life' and 'Cooking' tags. Maybe the story changes in the future, but as of chapter 16, there's not much of a plot to speak of.

The MC goes into dungeons and comes back with the food that's dropped from the monsters he's killed. Then, he uses that food to lure women into his harem. This cycle has occurred twice already, and it looks like it's about to happen a third time.

While the MC does get a firearm and ammo, he spends very little time on gathering "a number of weapons and items." Instead, he focuses on grinding dungeons for cooking ingredients.
If you like slice of life, cooking mangas with a side of comedy, this might be a good match for you. The description and the tags don't reflect these facts, though. I was disappointed in having wasted a couple hours of my time reading a manga that I would have skipped if the tags and description matched the content of the manga.

Idk how to say this since I have been reading this since they started translating it but
It’s absolute trash not worth a single second,boring ,annoying ,try’s to be cute but fails idk it’s shit

17 Chapters later and I still don't know where this story is going.
At first, it was good, but it's getting boring.

17 Chapters in and bored out of my mind with how little happens. I don't see a harem that everyone is talking about. He is such a spineless failure with no confidence that he can't even get with the girl he's been living with that obviously likes him. Any interaction with girls is cringe worthy. I don't recommend this to anybody, there is much better out there.

Dex-chan lover
Not worth the hassle, the author's modus operandi is writing as many series as possible concurrently with as many chapters as possible hence the low quality series.

Fed-Kun's army
It's these boring MCs that keep me from enjoying these self-insert power fantasies. How hard can it be to give the MC at least ONE quirk? I'm so bored that I'm not even in the mood to enjoy swearing at this MC.

Dex-chan lover
The first 2 chapters are pretty nice, definitivelly should read 'em
at that point he isn't op in anything (he has a rank S drop rate, but it gets countered by his low stats)...buuuut it gets bad from chapter 4
he discovers he can actually increase his stats too to the point he will have no equal, he just needs to grind a bit, and that ruins everything the story could have been.
he won't need to be careful of hurting himself cause near to nothing would be able to scratch him, and any smart ways he would have needed to defeat strong monsters are just a waste when he could just shoot a bullet or one-punch them.
what i liked in the first two chapters was the sheer hard work and self-sacrifice he put into repaying the little girl, just for something as simple as a meal, even if he was in fact the weakest, but what can the story bring now?
now, with the MC reaching the "op main character" level, there really is nothing you can find interesting in the story; no problems with money, no worthy opponent, no evil-doer that may cause a problem that can't be solved in a matter of 2-3 chapters, because YOU KNOW it will be solved, because there is nothing telling you otherwise
it's just a guy living the life in another world,and everything will be just fine
it's chill, not my type of story tho

@Cursed_death
Find some Chinese ones they usually have plenty of quirks and personality while also having the balls to crush their enemies resulting in an enjoyable power fantasy.
I use them as daydream fuel mostly.

The ending on 14.2 was so annoying
the ship was about to sail and I was on board then they hit you with the cliché 'practical stat boost ring'

Dropping the manga for this reason right here.

You can not under any circumstances to me right a MC so dense that the woman flat out kissing him is written off as her being drunk due to have a red face. That was the last straw there. No one is that dense. No one is that stupid. Either write your MC turning down women or don't write a woman having interest in him at all. There is zero reason for him to believe she was drunk as it was the middle of her work shift and he not two minutes ago saved her from being punched out by a rowdy adventurer. I can normally read any trash but for some reason denseness is a troupe I wish would burn away to history.

Users who are viewing this thread