Life in Another World as a Housekeeping Mage - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
I think the shackle lines mean that since he has accepted the role of a brother, he cannot freely pursue her as a lover. Kinda like friend-zone but bro-zone instead.

Or else there is something deeper I have yet to fathom.

I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the translation.

@illusion_moon I'm thinking the same thing. Kind of seems like he's grown feelings for her. But since he's the one who took her in like a family, he doesn't want to cross the line and break that trust with her.

I like how the author structured this manga. It feels fresh compared to other isekai!
Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Uwaaa...
@illusion_moon
I'm also thinking the same thing... It's like, he's already taken her and took the position as her brother. Even though he grown feelings for her, he can't just break out from the position he has built himself for her.. :((

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for the "brother". He probably wanted her to feel safe in this new place so he assumed the role of a brother but it has backfired since he loves her and can't go back on his brother position.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 Well,
Eugene from Beware the Brothers! made it, and in that one he spent even longer as her 'brother'.

Not to mention all the hentai featuring such relation.

Awww she misses home. Feels bad that he likes her but is now her 'brother'. Hopefully he understands his boundaries since it would betray her trust.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread