Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 10 - Great Temple Havitus (2)

God hes so thicc...auther san giving us some tasty fan service 👀

I ZOOMED IN AGAINST MY WILL I SWEAR

Dex-chan lover
@Hioriomi no one can blame you. I sure felt some things seeing him like that.

I'm guessing Giselle isn't too keen on the idead that she basically sentenced a guy to death.

@IlaDesu Right, her dress is soooo pretty ! I would love to wear it... they should make goodies so we can have them too x)
Also, poor soul. She is so shocked about the order, she didn't think at all that her word could have that kind of weight. But well, I guess he live up to his name. A good lord, but ruthless to his ennemis.

Phew!!!! Y'all, who drawing our Archduke? Cause he is just soooooo...... Y'all this man is PERFECT. I got stuck on a few pages just taking it all in.

Idk if anyone has read ACOTAR here but this chapter just reminded me of the scene where Rhysand takes Feyre almost bare as his prostitute or lover to irk the night court....

.......just love this scene

@LittlePuri

Just noticed some things, for the first line it should probably be either of the examples I've listed depending on taste so it doesn't read like a machine translation.

"Why do I have to wear these kinds of clothes?"
"Why do I have to wear this kind of clothing?"

And the second is just missing a comma.

"Don't be nervous, smile."

Dex-chan lover
@Godrena
She's just missing, douche who wanted FL buried with him had her taken as a slave.
Don't worry though, because of her age other slaves are protecting her from being hurt, and the ML is searching for her for the FL.

@Shad0wReaper133 Hello, thanks for the suggestion. For the first one, we don't use/accept any MTL, but we'll pass it on to the others. As for the second one, there is a period between "Don't be nervous. Smile." in the raws, I personally think that it doesn't affect the sentence that much, since both means a pause between words, but we'll keep that in mind.  Thanks for letting us know!

Thank you!!! This is always so interesting!!! I hope her powers are stronger than they thought

Users who are viewing this thread