Like Wind on a Dry Branch - Ch. 12 - Great Temple Havitus (4)

At first when I heard Killian killed the Empress First Son, "Isn't he your half brother? Why killed him?." But now it's " It's better he die slowly and painfully!"

Thanks for the updates
@scathachnim I guess she prefers to believe her daughter is dead, instead of the countless other possibilities where her daughter is being mistreated

@scathachnim from what I remember, I believe this is the first actual confirmation that her daughter is dead. There’s been hints, like Rietta saying that now she could finally do like a 100 day rite or something now that she was safe in the duchy. But there’s never been actual confirmation because while she referred to her daughter in past tense, it can be potentially assumed she had been talking like that because her daughter wasn’t physically there with her and her fate may have been unknown.

Aggregator gang
I fucking cried??? How does she know that her child already passed away? Maybe some sort of blessing was given to her child and when she can't sense it anymore that's when she knew? While being in the SLAVE TRADERS??? damn i can't keep it bro this is too much ;-;

Thank you for the update! I love this series bc it's depicting the middle age quite detailed (with the picture) and some spice of fantasy set which i love!

Aw I had wondered why she never brought it up even though he kept asking her what she needs...

This story has me intrigued. I’m very curious to see the relationship develop between the two main characters and learn more about their backgrounds.

imagine saying that you killed that person she felt guilty for on a whim would make her feel better 0.0

If her daughter is dead it would make her (in)action make a lot more sense (not asking for a reward, ie look for her daughter). Agreed that the hints have been there, and Rietta has been pretty lifeless so far - i cant see anything but death being the cause of it.

Plus there is that brief frame that showed a child falling (cut down by a sword?). Probably her daughter? She doesn't have a reason to lie or pretend about her daughter passing away.

Regardless, I'm wondering if she has any anger left in her, and if the author will use that as a plot device.

The novel does say her daughter is still alive.
And they reunite after.
I dunno if the webtoon is goint to follow tho.

This story is so cool and different from many other webtoons. I really enjoy reading it :)

@Where_am_I wow thanks to your opinion, now i can feel at ease a bit since i cant find any reason why she said her daughter already died when there's no clear information yet in story :(

i wonder what happened to his mom and why she's got chained, and why they called her undead?? poor Killian :(
it's only 12 eps and we already got a lot of mysteries, i really love this series <3

This manhwa is so interesting!!! Thank you so much!
About Killian’s mother she seemed to me like her face was rotting... so maybe she took the disease and her body died but somehow they maintained her consciousness (atrocious because at some point if the body is too harmed you lose consciousness so you don’t feel the pain). In any case we saw the empress started the war!!! I hate her so much! To be honest the king seems pretty hateful as well. I want to see a bloodshed now 😈 (lol)

Users who are viewing this thread