Limited Time Princess - Ch. 2

@Writerfromanotherstar @viovee Well, the only person that have due duty to be faithful is the one in the relationship (e.g. the FL and ML since they are the one that in a fiancee relationship). People outside of those relationship have no obligation to stay away from someone's partner. So although i also think the original protagonist is a terrible person and i hate her already, i don't think she's really at fault.

You know, one thing I really hate about these kinds of supposed MLeads is that they aren’t not considerate. For example, this douchebag would literally accompany another lady to a ball when he‘s officially engaged and has his fiancé patiently waiting for him at the same ball.
What I’m really saying is I really hope this guy isn’t the ML, for f**ks sake...

Also, @TwoCranes that’s really depends on if the original protagonist knew about it (and I’m sure she did since a royal engagement would be publicized in a empire so much to where even six-month fetuses know about it.)
But you could be right

@TwoCranes Being a third party/homewrecker IS wrong. The original protagonist wouldn't have gone as far as she did without provocation...
The FL and ANYONE who approaches someone knowing full well they're promised to/in a relationship with another is wrong. It's not only the male to blame, but the third party as well... She wasn't oblivious to the fact that this man was engaged yet she had the nerve to feel like she was serving justice and the nerve to feel pity when she caused this...
The original protagonist was a product of her environment and no one thought to scold her or correct her behaviour so of course, she'd become somewhat of a tyrant :/

By approaching an already taken man and the person is AWARE of it, they are also to be condemned.
If my friend goes with my boyfriend, I'm going to blame BOTH of them, because she knew he was taken and he was In the relationship with me (As in, even if a girl tempted him he should turn her away with no hesitations).

@Writerfromanotherstar Sorry but i don't agree with you about homewrecker is wrong for the reason i mentioned previously. As i said before, the homewrecker does not have any obligation to respect your relationship. Being in a relationship only makes you entitled for such respect from your partner. But it does not magically makes you entitled for such respect from other people outside of your relationship. Sure, it would certainly be nice and the moral thing to do for other people to respect your relationship but it would be ridiculous to demand such respect from them when no such obligation is owed. Being a home wrecker probably would be an immoral thing to do in most cultures and would probably makes you a bad person. But being an immoral person alone does not makes you wrong.

You do not need consent from other people to enter into relationship with your boyfriend, no? Likewise, those other people also do not need your consent to enter into relationship with your boyfriend. Your boyfriend still needs your consent though because he have the obligation to respect his relationship with you. And thus when your boyfriend cheats, i think the only one that is at fault is your boyfriend because he does not fulfill his obligation towards you.

If your friend is the one that goes with your boyfriend, sure you can blame her too if you think being friend with her entitled you for her loyalty to not touch your boyfriend. I don't know and i cannot tell you what to expect or what not to expect from your friendship with them.

Think about it like this. When you have a contract to works in a company, you have obligation to fulfill your contract and works for your company. But other company does not have any obligation to respect that contract. Other company is free recruit you to join their company as they wish. You would be wrong for breach of contract but the other company is not.

Tl'dr:
No obligation = no wrong

@Writerfromanotherstar Up to currently, i'm not yet have the opportunity to be cheated on or being the homewrecker so i'm not sure.

But either way i'd like to think i would never want to have an affair with someone in a relationship. If they could cheat on someone else with you, there's no reason they also couldn't cheat on you with someone else. Cheater can't be trusted.

Yeah ofc i'd dislike the cheater, most people would. But since you defend the homewrecker, I guess you wouldn't mind being one as you see no problem with doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread