Listen to My Voice!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Scream

Dex-chan lover
I do not remember who this character is... Is it her EX?

Also, yeah. It's kinda fucked how even now she's still in a toxic relationship. Her girlfriend is co-dependent and possessive, all while she's emotionally dependent on MC.

I believe this whole thing has a solution. But at the same time I dig how all the characters are extremely flawed.

P.D They holding the banner over him like that is kinda wholesome

Dex-chan lover
I want to punch MC in the face so bad... Shark girl, please do me a solid and punch him in the face for me.

anime-fight.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So they meet the arcade girl again but i feel like its portrayed as something shocking? Its not really a big deal though.

Also chapter more or less confirms that MC gonna fuck it up and confess. Its hard to be the shark girl. Emo girlfriend is also only making things worse than it already is.

Dex-chan lover
So they meet the arcade girl again but i feel like its portrayed as something shocking? Its not really a big deal though.

Also chapter more or less confirms that MC gonna fuck it up and confess. Its hard to be the shark girl. Emo girlfriend is also only making things worse than it already is.
I really hope he doesn't, my man needs to move on

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army

What I'm guessing whats going to happen is the fmc and the arcade girl are gonna have a little spat with each other as a joke and laugh it off, but the FMC's girlfriend is gonna see this and be mopey sad and jealous towards arcade girl. And then MC will prolly have to be there for FMC or the girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
fmc and the arcade girl are gonna have a little spat with each other as a joke and laugh it off, but the FMC's girlfriend is gonna see this and be mopey sad and jealous towards arcade girl.
Ah yes! I have forgotten that insecurity capital that is the girlfriend was there as well. That's %100 the play.

Dex-chan lover

With feelings as strong as his, the MC is going to need to confess and face rejection in order to move on.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, the way you translated that one panel made it very clear! Enjoy P3RE!

This was a pretty accurate depiction of a track relay race, and I appreciate how the MC is heel-striking to show how he's not running super efficiently, but that he still was able to outpace 2 people anyway from how heated he was. Bro needs love.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know dude, part of me wants to say "Holy fuck dude don't do it" but then again, do what you gotta do to eventually move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but only a few sharks. 😄

Group Leader
I don't know dude, part of me wants to say "Holy fuck dude don't do it" but then again, do what you gotta do to eventually move on. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but only a few sharks. 😄
In this case, not a few, but only one. And we already know which one.

Group Leader
i don't think bro is gonna confess, if we try really hard to see his internal monologue during the run in the bright side, we could make that he is aware the faulty in the ways of the insecure girlfriend and think, "she (big sis) is already a close person/family to me, deal with it".
i know i know, kind of a stretch but could be.

Aggregator gang
Why the shark girl like mc again?
Kinda forget, like he help her to mediate her problem with her friend, but it not like he doing any big thing.

i think becoming friend is acceptable but i think it too soon to harbor any feeling

Users who are viewing this thread