Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Moment You Get Hooked

Dex-chan lover
The girl really stepped up to the game!

She did right, when an DPS acts like a douche, the healer should let them die a few times so they get the message.

Fed-Kun's army
@R0dr1g0-Shin
Let me set the scene
we are in a raid, we can dps the raid mob, then it splits, and we have to balance the hp between the two or we lose, but they have a lot of hp so we can do riskier things
then they split again, and we have to balance the 4 but they have less hp so we have to take more conservative dps numbers
and they split again and we have to balance them down to 10% before they unlock and we can go full burn to finish them off.

so with that said, we had a necro in the guild who, if necros full dps, they are literally the highest dps class in the game due to damage over time spells stacking, at split 1, he didn't stop doting, he cant dot because a good round from his dots unbalances the fight
he dies because someone pulled a trash mob on top of him and dumps their agro.

he asks for a rez and the leader specifically tells the rez capable people they will be kicked from the raid if they rez him, so for the next 10 minutes we just hear him asking for rez, and then when the 8 mob split happens, he asks 'am I being punished for something'

lost my shit at that comment and found dealing with trash mobs the raid mob spawned harder to dps

this is how it is in every group, every guild, you can't listen to orders, you aren't getting rezed or healed.
another dps class had an easy way to dump agro, so one of the rules is if they take agro and die, do not rez, do not heal. some of the raid content in the game has a trigger where if the main aggro dies (there is off tanking and aoe damage to people on the agro list but the tank should be main agro) dies, it triggers the spawn of low hp but high dmg enemies, better to let them die then to become a constant problem.

Dex-chan lover
1st: we were playing games ourselves
2nd: we watched people playing games on twitch
now: we read about people watching people play games on twitch

Dex-chan lover
Chapter title says it all.
The stakes aren't that high since none of the primary characters are involved, but the tension from the "will they or won't they" question was great. Good to see Stephanie grow. Looks like she managed to improve on some of her short comings. Her disdain of that useless attacker was also so Stephanie.😅

Supporter
Stephanie rockin' that healer glare.

either shape up and listen to the plan, or stay dead. had some raids where a guy wouldn't listen and fuck the fights over, so we'd just let them die and no one would raise them.

Dex-chan lover
Stephanie is best girl. Love the way she took charge and wasn't taking shit.

Dex-chan lover
Now all they need so to get the healer some heavy armor, a shield, and a club to become a healer tank like I've some ppl do back when I use to play FF11. Clubbing the dragon on the snot and its baby toe would piss it off to no end. ^_^

Dex-chan lover
"Stephanie, are you okay?"

"Yeah my back just hurts FROM CARRYING THE ENTIRE GODDAMN TEAM!"

i like how this manga really stress the importance of tank and healer.

She needs a chiropractor for her back because goddam she carried all of that shit

I love how she deal with the rogue dps, reminds me of the old days as a healer. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
> That bastard Nova slipping an arm touching on stephanie's chest, i wont forgive him.... She's my waifu....

> Congratulations Stephanie-san. Even I feel totally move in your determination and skills in handling a crucial decisive moment. Well done, my waifu

Double-page supporter
I'm honestly really happy to see Stephanie finally achieve a happy win where she can stand alongside her party.

Users who are viewing this thread