Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Wow! I didn’t recognize him at all! Thought he was a guard assigned to her or something.

Thank you.
This chapter wasn't satisfying, because she is still in danger and haven't been saved. The fight is still going on :'(
I feel pity for her, hopefully she will be ok~
Also who is that hot dude with black hair

Ngl I like the brown hair on him more. I’m glad he came to save her, but I’m still a bit annoyed he didn’t think to assign her a guard or something. She was horribly beaten. I hope all of those guys get punished. Thank you so much for the chapter!!!❤️

Dex-chan lover
Highness? This is the emperor himself?

I seriously hope the cocky noble guy gets his ass handed to him 😡

Dex-chan lover
it is the emperor, the hairstyle is the same. he might have just changed his hair and eye colour.

Dex-chan lover
@Kozutan: It's the emperor himself, likely taking the idea of her dying her hair as disguise to move incognito.

@Angelsun: The way I understand it, the emperor was nearby and might've even been with her part way, and he let her into the academy alone to gather her things while he wait outside.
Then when he sensed magic being used, he disguised himself and came to check on things.

@karolyn: Considering he plan to make her his (fake) fiancee, this would be a good starting point to see what kind of punishment he have in mind for nobles aiming for his lover (the magician already got his magic removed/broken)

Dex-chan lover
AS A SAVIOR
Many thanks

Also as I see it he might have just tried her eye dye trick to wonder by himself to see if anyone recognizes him. But he doesn't go out much so the only place he knew to go was her home... Wait they ambushed her near her house right? So scary

Lol I didn't recognize him
Anyways, these trash needs to be punished 🔥🔥🔥

how in the world did he appear there thats not likely a place he would visit and he sensed magic?
what luck does she have? xD

Users who are viewing this thread