Living as an Emperor's Fiancée

Want to give this manga a chance, but the summary isn't really clear. Is it a good fic? What is it about?

It's strange to see a female lead that is literally powerless.(at least so far... I doubt it'll change though) I feel like she'll be too easy of a bait.😕

Definitely curious about how this will turn out! I like the emperor; plus points for him saving her like that right at the start.

For anyone wondering, it's definitely worth a try (at least that's what I think being at chapter 11).

Banned
goddamn the group that translate this got proofreader?? better kick him out.

I really dont remember they ever talk about ren, Ren? anyone can show me the chapter when they talk about it?
Thanks anyway 😀

What is Ren again? Or did they ever talk about it in the previous chapters?

@AnXi i think ren are characterized by having the blonde hair that the imperial family does without wielding any magical power.

honestly this story introduces so much new information without explaining anything that i don’t really know what’s going on so don’t quote me on that

I'm caught up in the raws and all I can say is WHY DOESN'T SHE BRUSH HER HAIR?! Does she like it messy or something?! I've never been this bothered by someone's hair before! 😂

I can't stand that she always looks like a beggar while being surrounded by lavish and clean things. Even servants clean up and are well put together...somebody get me a brush and bobby-pins!!!!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the update but this just gets more and more confusing.

1 she's supposed to be the decoy fiance and I know they are trying work her in so it's not obvious she's a decoy but shouldn't they pretty her up??? Her friend who works as a maid dresses better than her. She looks completely out of place in the palace.

2. Wasn't she working in some clerical capacity in the home office? Aren't her bosses going to notice she isn't there?

3. Guess magic is never going to be nailed down at this rate, we really have no idea what it can/can't do and what's the deal with the Ren? What can they do?? So far it seems like nothing

4. Whatever happened to the thugs that beat her?

5. isn't she supposed to be studying for the Rivetnum? I thought it was a scool/university whats doing with that?

6. Just where is she living??

7. Did they do anything about her rep or are they going to have the emperor engaged to a rumored whore?

8 . The hierarchy of this empire seems really undefined

soo much being dropped in here without foundation, and 3/4 of the chapters are pointless cliffhangers.

Aggregator gang
@SaphireE90
@Alen17
@SherryxGin
About her appearance
Ch19 as a 4 chapter arc she finally gets a nice dress
and her hair braided.

Thought it funny that looking like the way she did she would get a rep as an expensive prostitute

@Yuecha
https://www.qimiaomh.com/manhua/5727/1.html

Users who are viewing this thread