Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 10

MC demanding a refund from him because he led her to the wrong person, lol. Btw, shouldn't her maid be paid by the Crown? Why does she have to pay for her out of her own pocket?

MC is so cool with her knowledge of smithing. I want a situation to arise for her to show it off more.

Thanks for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
When the vice captain looked around lost after being told to do that impossible task, I felt that

Thanks for the update!
Think it’s partially her fault for just assuming and not confirming the name. But that’s what makes this fun.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone going Sahara Desert for Sir Lancelot, raise your hands, don't go let it go down.

Do not judge the male lead yet peepol
Give it some moar time before you decide you hate him!

oh lol samee i want her with sir lancelot too! i don't hate ares but he seems too much and didn't he played around every time? XD so yeah, isn't the single sir lancelot is a whole lot better 😍

Lancelot looks cute😉
Anyways, Ares is looking at the wrong direction now though.
And, is she ever going back to smithing? Maybe make a sword? A weapon?

Fed-Kun's army
@NoSoup But who's the crown right now? It's the Uncle duke... and his daughter, the Emperor's white lotus step-sister. The maid hasn't been paid because the other princess is being rude.

@nikonekonya True, the government officials are probably all on their side as well. I guess the brother won't find out about this for a long while, if ever.

Users who are viewing this thread