Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 15

Hahahah the facial expressions in this chapter are the best. Thanks for the mass release! 😘

Wah thank you so much for this update! I just finished my winterclass so I had to take a final today, and it kind of felt like my own special reward ♥♡♥(ꈍᴗꈍ)♥♡♥. I appreciate you guys so much ^ ^

Aggregator gang
Princess Edith, you're such a petty little princess that wishes the true princess to be embarrassed in the party no? Such a,,,, 😂😂😂

Thanks for mass release~

The cny chat is really funny haha you guys are so cute. Gong xi fa chai in advanced for all of you:)

I don't like the MC just like.. nevermind being treated that way by the evil princess. Why now she's lil stupid and kinda be pushover compare to her old self in real life. Didn't she was a superior ordering around her employees?? Why she's not a bit suspicious at all??

Lol ML just called Lancelot a basta** so does that mean it’s confirmed that he’ll be the 2nd ML? Haha i can’t wait

P.S @Saeko13 i truly agree with you there. Oh well, I guess the plot armor will protect her and cover it up. ‘Tis why I said I’m giving up on the plot and focus on the comedy aspect of it

Omggg I’m getting so hyped for when the MC and ML and princess Edith all meeeeet!!!!!! Thanks for the mass updates!!!!!

woahhhh thanks for the mass update!!! also isnt edith supposed to be the original FL of the novel, so why is she such a bitch lol

Users who are viewing this thread