Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 15

I'm curious why Edith treats our MC that way. Such a fake white lotus, ugh
I love every expression in the comic, I guess it's easier drawing silly faces than detailed characters haha

@Saeko13 she has no power in the palace. She not real royalty and her brother doesn't really have any power either(the grand duke holds the reins). She basically just a pretty face meant to appease her brother. So, she can't do jack unless she wants to end up in a worser situation. She understands that and she knows she has to bow her head. She is stupid but she not stupid stupid to flaunt power she doesn't have. The palace is a cut throat place.

@Saeko13 I don't think it's that she is a pushover, it's more like: she doesn't want to be in the palace in the first place, she really wants to just get out of there, and it seems to be Edith's plan as well, so might as well roll with it and speed up the process

damn so that Edith asked her to wear it on the party so she can humiliate her because it's not something even palace maids want. Thank you! Really like the story.

Okay, I just don't understand, if the palace is that far from the town... or do the army go to the palace town frequently? I'm overthinking, aren't I?

Poor George. That's why you should learn to hold your tongue.

Woah! Thanks for the update! Getting excited to their reunion (although a part of me is disappointed the hunt of her identity is about to be over so soon but I guess a new hunt will happen next)

Crosses fingers he has NO interest to the heroine whatsoever in this timeline (I mean, he just heard his men mention the earring was something she gives out to maids, so hopefully we don't delay the first hunt and he just straight finds out she's the emperor's half sister). To an extent, we COULD/CAN justify her character as the original heroine IF she was portrayed as the cunning, revenge type. But this should/could only work if MC is literally bullying her, and NOT the other way around. Sure, her position as sole princess is compromised and the current emperor much prefers his sister that he actually grew up with (and we're only scraping by with her memories of the plot), still... she's done NOTHING to you and still knows her place.

Loving the characters so far. MC despite the comments of other people just wanted a normal, no nonsense life (like a part of me is rooting for Lancelot route if he DOES end up the most "normal" even IF one can never be fully happy in such a "normal relationship), most of her actions are understandable (she has NO power whatsoever, her brother's powers are still not fully his and his uncle does most of the work and mentoring him on the side), MC's maid, the loyal side chara is hilarious (naturally loving her loyalty. She had seen the love marks and help her hide it off, also did not hesitate to buy the after pills), ML is also hilarious! Chapter 11-12 are my favorite chapters by far! The look he gave when he said the hunt begins gave me shivers! And the fact that he cares more for her DESPITE seeing her near mugging one of his men, doesn't give any sh*t. Just hoping this awesome and interesting woman here has my child (love that this was how he was momentarily stunned! Let me repeat my question though, was the s*x with her THAT good?), loving all of MLs men too! Everyone has a character. Liking also the uncle duke so long as he stays an actual nice uncle. The younger brother irritated me when he wanted her to kneel but clearly she's made SOME change with him and also HAS some influence, otherwise if she wasn't there, who knows what he'll do. I can accept him to some extent, he was raised most of his life as a commoner and was spoiled rotten by their mom. He's also acting his age and is probably on puberty. I mean, he followed after his sister when she jumped on the river, that should count some sibling love of some kind? He's aware she's willing to leave him if the opportunity presents itself and I assume her role is basically what keeps him sane while he's adapting his role as the emperor.

Looking forward to whether or not his admiration to ML would disappear when he finds out of the relationship between him and his sister. Will he be thrilled to have him as a future bro-in-law and be our comedic matchmaker or will he be the possessive closet siscon?

Thanks for all the chapters! This manhwa is just too funny, I can’t stop laughing whenever I read it.

All the other romance-noble manhwas are great- but I think this one really takes the lead as the most intriguing. (๑>◡<๑)

Double-page supporter
@hypothon you almost steal everything I want to say about this manhwa, I love how diverse everyone's personality are, except for good girl Elise and best boy next door Lancelot (the original version), everyone has shit personality (in a hilariously good way (this is a compliment)) it makes this so common isekai-ed trope different and not boring at all.

but I must give 1 more possibilities about how the lil shit bro would've react after finding out about Ares infatuation with his sis... He be jelly towards his sis instead since he admires Ares as a role model too much and of course tsundere-lly jealous with him for being too clingy with his sis too.

I might be the odd one out, but I love lil shit emperor. He's a shitty brat, but as of now he's a good shitty brat who just want to be with his sis and see her dressed up as nicely as the first princess.

@kozutan, not so strange that edith hate her, princess edith lived all her live under pressure to be the perfect princess, the heir of the empire, like stated in chap. 5, now not only she discover that her father cheating on her mother, but she is no more the heir of the empire, and let's a little pumpkin bastard who come from nowhere take her heritage before her and never lived the same planned live like her.

and that because he has dock and she not, but worse, he come with a damn sister who is not even the daugther of the last emperor and considered like the second princess of the empire without sweat, and she know very well that the little emperor love his oneechan much more than her.

but she can't harm the emperor nor his sister, so she vent her anger subtly.

Dex-chan lover
Someone. Tell me what were the scanlators are arguing about on their discord.

Please anyone who married and willing to give the scanlator's member hong bao so they could give us more chapter 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil it and tell me if she's actually pregnant by the duke?
Thank you for the translations

Dex-chan lover
So if I read this chapter right:

ML is anxious at the idea of Lancelot (the guy female lead was looking for) is near the person he's hunting.

And since he "knows" the FL is a royal maid, he know he will meet her at the celebration, so he totally wants in.

I'm just curious: do they now know there is a second princess? Or since she has no royal blood they didn't even consider her an option?

Users who are viewing this thread