Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 20

@gelas
Code:
Why he doesn't like her genuinely? Because he said that he needed a reason to visit the palace? Or because he's after that one night stand?
If it's the former, he only said that because he realized from MC's reactions that he'll surely get rejected and pushed away if he said he indeed likes or at least interested in her. That's why he said "looks like I need an 'excuse'".
If it's the latter, well, I wouldn't call it love either. But considering that he went out of his way to search for her, much to his underlings' suffering, he should be interested in her at least and at most actually really likes her (considering he needs to come up with an excuse to be with her, stole a trinket earring, ignore the extortion she did to his subordinate, and being wary of her meeting Lancelot to the point of unreasonably barging there and keeping both parties occupied and apart). Well, maybe it's not love, but they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. It's just that Ares has a different method of eating 🤣😂

Dex-chan lover
he could of just said IDK the truth, will more likely get her to side with him just to piss off the princess

Ares: ill take your opinion into consideration
Also Ares: stalking a woman who clearly avoiding you
Threatening her
Withholding her personally belongings
Throws away her belonging [and doesn’t say why]

"why the fuck you lying, why the fuck you lying stop fucking ly~ing"

Thank you so much for translation! This made my day! Can't wait for the coronation! And finally her demonic lil bro seems to be kinda cute and he rlly loves her ^^

It’s smart that this scan group is doing a mass release, considering there’s a problem with other manhwas being sniped just for the sake of drama by other groups/ individuals.

@Aldis

Well, the only thing he says is this
https://imgur.com/M1rae3e
, which you could say is an indicator, cus who else would be poor, but still he never made a comment to acknowledge it or even batted an eye…

Also even if we say that he knew, I thought Alicia only agreed to the deal cus the maid was searching for her and she didn't want her to find them together, cus then the maid'd've made it clear she's royalty, which she wanted to avoid.
I mean if she knew that he knows about it, then she had no reason to sweat about getting busted.

So early on the dating stage and he's already getting angry for his waifu's behalf. I'm sold.

Okay this is the best thing I’ve read in a long time. The art is amazing and the characters are freaking hilarious. Also love that Ares tossed the earring from awful Edith!!!!! Thank you so so much for all the chapters❤️

My my myyy. That Ares is really sweet eh?? In his own wayyy. And alsooo, he needs an excuse, soo he really likes her?? 😳😳😳

And com'on Alicia, stop always being that way.

THANKS FOR THE MASS RELEASE!!

LMAO a slight hand tremor?! Hahahaha

Omg the facial expressions are so comical this is almost like a gag story

The expression in this story is very exaggerated.. I LOVE IT LOL

the characters are so fun. Thanks for the mass releases!

Alicia needs to give Ares a chance in order to live. Just saying. He is rich and skilled in a sexual nature, Ares loves her. I love the Pepe La Pu nature of their relationship. Meaning Ares stalks Alicia than Alicia run like a track star.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks
Turns out little prick of a brother is a tsundere. Who only acts childish with her. Lolol

omg, i laughed so hard when he threw the earring.

thank you for the chapters 💖

Users who are viewing this thread