Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 25

Thankyouuuu so muchhh 🥺🥺
This is the first time i can read without waiting to longg for the updatess

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I REALLY GRATEFUL FOR TRANSLATOR AND THE TEAM WHO HARD WORK TO PRESENT US THIS! THANK YOU GUYS!

Double-page supporter
Why are you playing along with the little slut? Just have her executed then and there, along with his family for "disrespecting the emperor" by implying that "the emperor's sister is equivalent to her maids" and thus "the emperor is equivalent to a butler of her family". It's utterly idiotic to play along with these charades when you have more than enough ammunition to have them executed and cut all of your troubles away in an instant. But then again, gotta have that stupid drama so the sad excuse of a plot works.
After all, she's the one who started this debate, so she needs to provide proof of not having any ill intentions. Only an utter moron would not demand that. But then again, as I earlier did say, gotta have that stupid drama so the sad excuse of a plot works.

Group Leader
@Siikalahna
Isn't the Princess the daughter of the Duke that's more or less running the country? lol. Easier said than done.

At least she spoke up. MC has guts! Really like how she's not afraid to defend herself.

Thanks for all the chapters!

So grateful for your massive updates! This series keeps on getting more and more interesting😍

Can't wait for that cunty princess to realize that Ares is thirsty for MC

Fed-Kun's army
I like that she actually spoke up about it lol. But the ml isn't going to help her?

Thanks for the update!
She's fighting back! Kai, you adorable lil sh*t! I know its tough to switch personas but I wish we'd seen his dere side back at the jewel choosing chapter. Loving the sibling support this chap though. Go on gurl! Keep slayin' that b*tch princess! I don't give a sh*t on her circumstances at this point (someone once mentioned to semi-justify/understand her thought process, its been mentioned at an earlier chapter that Edith worked hard to be a great princess and she's just b*tchin' at our girl for waltzing in and becoming princess #2 without any hard work/being related to the emperor AND the fact the emperor still likes his sister over her), with friends that orbit around her just as terrible, scr*w those b*tches!

Got a good laugh at how Ares practically ignored her (it would've been better if he just grunted or just said an affirmative-negative but I guess you can't do that to an actual princess). *sigh* its hard to believe Edith was the heroine here or how Ares even fell for her on the OG plot.

Got a moment of bad vibe to the uncle this chap.
MC using her "Hawkeye" skill yet again!

What a despicable b*tch. I can't wait for the payback. Keep longing for the ML and get your heart trampled to pieces. Wahahaha

Haaaa i wannaaa slappp that b*tchh so badd!!!.
Put that fake smile and playing victim. How nice.
I love our brave female lead.🤧🤧. Spill that tea~

Huaaa we dont deserve such a massive update. But we love youuuuu. Thank you for this.

Users who are viewing this thread