Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 27

Thank you so much for the mass update!

Edit: Ares face says "Uh, guess I wouldn't mind being the bottom" and I live for that.

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch

hahahahh

ALSO! male lead showing a little side of M huihhhh, we love a dere! MOEEE

Group Leader
holy shit i was literally about to quote this is for rachel fuck.
This is for Alicia you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch

dude. his future wife swears like a sailor and he blushes like a young maiden in love MY SIDES HURT LOLOLOL

finally, she got some alone time with her brother.

The ML officially has a few screws loose. Did he actually blush at her cursing up a storm?! WTF?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you for the update!

It's been a while since I've seen a female lead do that. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And even then, it's usually in their head and NEVER this thorough.... Alicia, what a babe.

when english curse word is not enough you said bangsat tai babi wkwkwk

I loved her hurling insults!!! "You've messed with the wrong bitch."

And he blushed! And smirked!

Dawww Kai called Alicia "my" and he's really worried about her ahahaha. Also I friggin ship the ML and Alicia they're perfect for each other ahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
CALLED IT. THE MAN IS MORE SMITTEN THEN EVER AFTER THAT. i fuckin love it. he is HERE for it.

Users who are viewing this thread