Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 31

This is for Edith you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin ass bitch im coming to beat the fuck out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass thin haired bitch watch I'm coming up there to fuck you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat your ass bitch cause Imma show you not to play with Alicia's money bitch thats the first thing you did and you got me fucked up

Good thing she's letting Kai take part in this matter. He will ultimately have to learn to deal with all the deceit at court, even if it's terrible that a kid as young as him has to be confronted with the dark sides of humanity so soon. They really robbed him off his carefree childhood.

Thank you for this mass update once again, A little Sunshine Scans! 😊 <3

Double-page supporter
@subliminal That's like asking how to distinguish cult from a religion. It's only age and scale that differentiate them.

I'm starting to like the little emperor, I mean he's a child he can still learn to be a better person...

Tyrant mode: activate

Everyone played their part in this scene. Also just noticed Kai uno reverse'd the chamberlain's words about keeping it just between them... Yiss.

I feel like there’s a bit more to Kai’s personality that is simply overshadowed by his age wise immaturity.

Thanks for the update.
I just wondering what is the latest raw chapter. Once we catch up the raw, we have to wait at least 1 week for 1 chapter 😄

Thanks so much for the mass! Also, I can see how Kai is her little brother, there. ;)

@koiwipa I am only going off what I see on the raws site ( can't read Korean though). Looks like chapter 44 is the most current.

So basically 13 more until it's caught up with the raw.

Users who are viewing this thread