Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 48

Ahahaha yessss also when he said that she didn't need to try being a couple because ghorl he's your man alreadyyyyyy

Oh, progress :eek: I wonder how Kai will react, will it be more of a "oh no the sky is falling" reaction, or will he be exstatic and try to hold the wedding right away so his hero becomes part of his family asap.

I think i missed something hahahah did they agree to be fake lovers before this or something?

Also! No need to pretend bc he’s already yours :))

Fed-Kun's army
Why does it feel like come panels are missing?
Oh well we still get whats going on anyway.

de05e36eb0f1614f1b1e3321caa9051361d7247b831d0013228708ff9335d30d.jpg

Thanks for the update! The curiousity is killing me! Why did they omit the planning stage! Mumbles won't be enough, AT LEAST show us Ares's POV to the whole thing. I wanna know his reaction to every level of skinship.
For example, Alicia allows handholding, natural happiness ofc. Alicia allows kissing, be preparing those lips, Alicia might consider sleeping with him again if its not enough to convince our lovable lil' sh*t, then there's public dating! Goodness! I'm getting ahead of myself.

This is still fake dating, give the man a magic mirror to switch that magic fake logo and turn it into a real one!

Fed-Kun's army
Ufufufu. Alicia's planning to pretend to sell herself off without knowing she's already been sold off. This will be fun. Also wonder what Kai will really think. Wouldn't he just swoon after finding out his Hero is about to become his brother-in-law? It would be perfect. The fact that it could be considered a political marriage is... probably not important at all.

Users who are viewing this thread