Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 64

@daallday I'm not only critizing the Duke though? I literally said I understand her anger to "them". Which means the little brother King too. And yeah, no, before saying anything about "he was little when he burn the paper", as was seen by how he unexpectedly remember all the little details. the brother know how hard Alicia had been working for him, he totally NOTICED how important that paper is to her, and he still burned it. The only hope she has when they have nothing. If the little brother is not actually King, Alicia might actually ended up overworking herself to death having no happiness whatsoever until the end.

Also, I'm frankly pissed off with how the Duke was agreeing with what the little brother had done, right after he literally watched Alicia said that that was the ONLY hope she had back then. I don't care if he's jealous of Lancelot or what, that is not right.

Whu?? 10+ chapters are devoted to this girl's stupid schemes to drive a wedge between her and her brother. She's dragged Ares along the whole way. The moment he does something about it on his own, and it's effective, there's two chapters of "Aaaasfpoihaenaeadi go die ML biyatch!!!" in the comments. He can't hear or know about most of this backstory stuff. Yeah, there's someone not paying attention to details because their head is full of nonsense. But it's not him.

man shut up with that fourteen shit you would have gotten some coochie if you payed some fucking attention to her smh.... anyways back to simping for lancelot <3 !!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, maybe it's time for Alicia to go back to her original plan of escaping the plot entirely.

My man said fourteen 😅😅 I died!
But I will admit I lost sight in her plan. And what's happening but hopefully things go well and they all make up
For some reason I thought they would be in relationship like in the book and do the nasty each time they saw each other 🤣🤣 but she not easy and knows what's she wants

Dex-chan lover
Oh so he did pay attention? I thought he was brooding too much lol
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he said fourteen only to prove Lancelot wrong lol

Dex-chan lover
lmao this fucking guy, "fourteen"! look out we got a real badass here

Now this is what I said a good rival. Make us the reader contemplating between male character. I wish Lancelot will not turns out going to be a psycho after this. Imma go berserk if he did

@Thifa Oh, don't get me wrong the little shit is completely at fault. Alicia has worked very hard for him, both in the light and in the dark, but he never shows any gratitude.
Most of the comments I saw were bashing Ares, and all he did was get distracted by a flashback.

You know, it's not enough to say you want to marry someone after a night of passion to be considered a good partner. You have to prove it by your everyday behavior, by showing your feelings to each other...

If you like someone, being nice to them and doing everything possible to impress them positively should be the first and only thing that comes to mind, at least in the normal world of people who use their brains.

Well, Ares never did that, not once. Well, He's just acting like an a**hole jelly tsundere without "dere" part, to me.

@daallday
All right, Ares may have been distracted by a past memory of his at first. But then he had all the time in the world to make up for it and explain it and tell her how beautiful he found her, and instead...

He kept quiet being the ice-cold hottie of my boots, intervening only to say contemptuous things about one of the very few happy memories Alicia ever had in her childhood, then giving the only wrong advice he could give to his younger brother in such a situation.

Not really a great life partner.

Dex-chan lover
@Lucrecia
I agree
Stories, manga, manhwa, manhua are just fictional so common sense can be lacking at time. But I will never understand/truly enjoy the “cold-hearted ML with a pretty face (and being OP) being an ass and still get the FL“ trope. Because irl, who would even want to date someone like that? Also, most of these kind of characters seem weirdly possessive. It doesn’t really make sense when the FL aren’t even theirs yet??

Anw, Kal is a brat, Ares a jerk and Lancelot is the greatest male character rn. Sadly, if I’m right, Alicia is gonna stay together with the two former and will have to part from Lancelot because plot or sth.

Users who are viewing this thread