Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 71

Aggregator gang
*gets out trusty pitchfork* It's time to poke some royal arses I see

Sometimes I don't want to see a battle of brains and I just wish the mc takes out a sword and chop everyones head 🤞😂

Good God, what a shit show of a circus those whole entourage except for Alicia and Elise.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
God damn cliff hanger back again!

When is that bitch going to get slapped

This is ridiculous " I foudn a book, execute her" lol
Yeah, nobles will side with such tyrannic behavior from the princess and the regent lol

Thank you so much for the chapter but omg these cliffhangers are killing me T^T

Thank you for translating this!

I hate them. I hate all of them. Even the uncle. They really expected a woman who has been living the majority of her life as a country girl to understand everything about nobility in a day. They forced her into this strict life and now they actually dared to kick her out? Are these dumbasses serious?? THE ONLY REASON THE PRINCE IS WITH YOU IS BECAUSE HE HAS HIS SISTER. HIS SISTER IS THE ONLY FAMILY HE TRULY HAS LEFT. IF SHE DISAPPEARED THEN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE'LL STAY WITH YOU.

Honestly I would rant on and on about this but they don't deserve it

I hope the ML has a plan though because i feel like the FL is at fault here BUT the other girl is overreacting and tbh i think she doesnt really care that much about the emperor education, she just want to banish the FL and make her way to the ML

Thanks for the chap!

Lmaoo those bitchy blondies are actually afraid that kai will listen to her instead of them

Dex-chan lover
Kind reminder I warned you all this was the "pants on heads retarded arc" and it's just started.

Wow everyone missing the point. They are purposely crippling Kai's education to make him a puppet and Alicia and her maid are interfering with that. This is all a farce to get rid of her.

Also supportive Ares is hot. XD

@Mangareader By the way, torture someone without the authority to do it, is it not cross the border of her duties and the sovereignity and authority of the Emperor? So death for her i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread