Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 77

I just get a kick out of the black sun knights and their faces LOL. These boys really do enjoy gossip and office romance.

The Duke kinda getting on my nerves right now. I don't really like guys who keeps pushing just for the sake of being smug and rubbing their victory in. Honestly it's kinda disappointing to have him as an ML.

@LunaDW
basicly he did but technically he said that to him there isnt much difference between the two for him
so what he actualy said is that to him she isnot different from a fairy queen
which includes the change of perception from person to person
he is not speaking objectively like most of the time he is actualy speaking subjectively or from the heart

So I like this series, but I'm not gonna lie, I feel like I struggle to follow like half the time

Dex-chan lover
I feel like theres some chapters missing because how the story is progressing, am I just not reading it properly?

Dex-chan lover
@Christyfrank Yes, they are planning a sort of fundraiser so that she can take center stage. She needs the support of the nobility to become her brother's legal guardian. As things are, they probably wouldn't give it to her, specially since she is not yet married and therefore not yet a noble.

She can't make any obvious movements to gain that support. A ball is therefore the perfect social event during which she can start gaining influence without ruffling noble feathers. Throwing the first ball after two years under the pretext of a fundraiser would enable her to start growing a reputation other than "the Emperor's commoner sister", as a member of the Black Sun and as a cultured woman.

Users who are viewing this thread