Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 77

Anyone else feel like the story is dragging with no progression with the main characters?

She planned living there.. 😔 although she can be really hotheaded and stubborn, it's obvious that alicia seriously thinks about how to sustain and provide for her impoverished family. This manhwa is usually very silly and I read it for the shit and giggles (hence why im not complaining much about the progress) but im also cheering for alicia and her brother's future hh

I appreciate the chapter as always, but I was a bit confused by the translation if I'm honest.

Did they not agree to a contract marriage like 18 chapters ago? Ugh I'm getting a bit lost

I could've SWORN she already agreed to go public with the relationship like 1 or 2 chapters ago?? 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for another great chapter anyway!! <3

She's SO salty while he's just spreading sugar everywhere she goes, they're perfect for each other

Is it just me, maybe because it's been a while since I read this, but I cast really understand what's going on. Was this the day after she talked to her brother? Maybe it's the translation, but I couldn't follow her plan

OKay so far......
We have her trying to become her brother's educator which means she is in a competition against her little brother's uncle.

They both need to curry favor towards nobles in order to win the vote, (although the little brother's uncle might be overconfident and not plan accordingly although this part is not known just my prediction based on his character) and in order to do that, the princess in name only is going to use hella money to better the slums condition.

She's holding a banquet/ball in order to do so but why? IDK that part's foggy, I think it's just to feed into the noble's superficial need for pride and honor.

All the while she still hasn't given a formal reply to Lancelot's close friend (the ML, I forgot his name) after he proposed to her in order to have her be fully eligible to apply to be her little brother's teacher. I don't know why, foolishness I suppose.

Her little brother, on the other hand, doesn't want to let her go but is using the excuse of her not being good enough for Lancelot's best friend (although there's probably truth in this as well.... OOp) and princess in name only has confused it for a disorder because despite being a sibling in both of her lives psychology just isn't something she understands....

Did I get it all?

It’s a charity ball people,
Her plan is to bring economic wealth to the people in a slum territory, by establishing a business “forgery”. This will give the guild a second based of operation and economic prosperity to people that live in poverty which is a huge achievement to any noble. Most Nobles throw parties for a variety of reasoning , usual clearly petty, and vain ones.
Alicia’s charity ball will give the Nobles a legitimist to celebrate based on merit, and possible bring business to the slum town because rich people will be force to stay their will have to pay when visiting. This is better then a usual Ball that is being held for no reason, or very obvious vain reasoning like “I brought a new piece of art, I want a social gather because"
Its basically a huge PR front. Its a good idea as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Rolyat_101 She was planning to make her brother warm up to the idea of her marrying his idol before going public about anything.

@gadnihasj Yea I understood that, but I thought she agreed to go public with the relationship since he already popped the question (like 1-2 chapters ago) 🤔. But I may just be confused lol

9.5/10 the only thing I don’t like is how she refuses to give her answer. Feels like such a cop-out both for the character and author. I get that you need to keep the suspense going but really the dude proposed and somehow still not answer.

Users who are viewing this thread