Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 78

Does the fl not know that her knowledge of the story only happens if she dies? Like, without her, the bratty kid is controlled by the grand Duke while having a bratty personality, becoming the tyrant. Ml doesn't get the chance to interact and be a positive influence on the bratty emperor because fl is dead. We go down the course of ml killing someone bad for the country.

Bruuuuh

@Sootyxsnowpetal Imo compared to other series with a clueless FL not realizing that the story is no longer the same, I think her mindset is understandable. Alicia's view of her brother is warped, due to her knowledge of her past life. Her brother also has one of the most severe cases of tsundere I've ever seen (does it even count as tsundere? is it just tsuntsun?) which makes it harder for her to have a "loving childhood" that would help her realize that her brother is not the same as the tyrant shown in the og story. Since she grew up from childhood with an outsider's view of her family (seeing the traits in her brother that connect with him being a tyrant in the original storyline all throughout their childhood), and since she edited/proofread the story so that it starts with her brother as an adult tyrant, she has no idea the events that led him there...she just thinks of him as a shitty spoiled kid that will become a shitty spoiled adult.

oh gosh i bet its that blonde guys who was
on a mission looking for the fl some months ago...... i hope its clarified and not another misunderstanding

I’m gonna assume sister or cousin bc of the eyes, prob scared away the baby daddy by being so...Ares. lol.

Thanks for the update!

So, are we to assume the butler didn’t know that she was in there? That he let the Madam just walk in without an explanation?

Double-page supporter
So nobody say anything about how the lil tsun brat askinhg to see alicia one last time even when he was about to be decapitated?

Thats already some huge sign of him loving Alicia even in the story and might be even more now. Dang my feels....

Is it
A) He's the father but doesnt care

B) Hes not the father but she is claiming he is which causes a misunderstanding

C) She is the lover of a member/employee of the black sun who is overworked and is complaining to big boss here which will cause a misunderstanding

Im leaning C but im also pretty high rn, so 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I would assume it's that blonde guys child but she also makes it sound like it's someone that probably died while fighting along side Ares. And her eyes are similar to fl they related?

Aggregator gang
Daaaayum! Elise laying it out. "Bitch we both know you're into him! Stop fucking around!" 😂

I hope the siblings patch things up.

> So nobody say anything about how the lil tsun brat askinhg to see alicia one last time even when he was about to be decapitated?
> Thats already some huge sign of him loving Alicia even in the story and might be even more now. Dang my feels....

It's been obvious that he's a siscon from chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread