Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 78

Could this be a misunderstanding? It would be funny if she thought that this girl is Ares's side chick and then find out that this is a relative of some sort. The only reason she was raging at him is because Ares keeps her hubby so busy she can't seen him ever. That would so typically cliche yet still funny.

Ok I was really about to drop this series cause I was getting bored but FINALLY something interesting has happened, even if it's just for a gag

haha at this point im so used to all these tropes and cliches in romances that im not even stressed about this

@bagofsaltysalt YEEEEEES!!!! I think we've been reading too much romances lol, I can see everything that might happen already, I love these cliches though. I wonder if there's going to happen something exciting 😂

Grrrl, you better not run out, and not run your mouth off.

Though we know you will, since you are being a chicken right now. 😑

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep Did you mean "Look at all these genre savvy people suspecting this is not how it appears at a glance"?

The woman is probably ranting abaout how the baby won't meet its father(maybe a knight in the black sun) because the order is too busy?

Lol this is a misunderstanding but I just hope this won't drag

N2O

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I HOPE he's the father just so that it's less cliché

tbh i don't really care if the baby is his or not i just want alicia to have a female friend she can truly get along with....... aka someone she can torture the duke with lmao

Alicia is getting increasingly infuriating with putting this off. She has no reason to drag this out no matter how dumb shes being.

I think that its a great story with the humour and etc, but imma gonna drop this. Bruh, Im frustrated with that girl. Cant you just get married with Are? 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
.....really she just showed up pregnant? i mean sure she's desperate but this is just way too desperate xD

Tbh I love the humor so much in this series that idc about the slow romance lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

Users who are viewing this thread