Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 78

The current story seems to be all over the place 😂

But i love Elise HAHAH thank you for saying everything we wanted to say out louuuud. Also, i love that snippet that showed the tsun kid wanting to see his sister before he was killed. He really did love her from the beginning ;u;

I agree with the people who said it's a soldier's wife. Either the soldier died or is on a long-range mission for years and she is blaming Ares for the soldier's death or disappearance.

@Nemovir he actually tried to stop her tho? alicia didn't listen to him because she thought it was a different reason

i have no clue how long it passed but isn't that princess unmarried? i thought it'd be shameful for her to get pregnant, in case she truly is.. i never saw that coming tbh

Fpk

I think its one of his soldiers' or his aides' wife, who hasn't been able to see their husband after you know *ahem*the conception process*ahem*, because of the ML overworking them.

So what did Ares do to the father that makes it impossible for him to be with his unborn child?

Also I hope the misunderstanding won't be too long, that would annoy me... unless she doesn't misunderstand and Ares just assume she does and gets all flustered. A flustered Ares could be fun.

@Kardelune
probably either a deceased knight of the order or an enemy of ares/the order
or might even be someone that became collateral in a fight
or he is a living knight of the order and was sent on some long time mission
she doesn't necessarily want ares to take responsibility she wants it from the knight order and the knight orders head
because "they" are responsible for that child to not knowing his father
well i discounted the according to history most common possebility because this story isnt that dark (army whore)

Please let it be George's baby! Any girl who can shout at Ares has to be bold. Would explain why Justin is so sparkly.

Classic misunderstanding trope - clearly it’s one of his men that he keeps too busy. PLEASE don’t drag the misunderstanding on forever 🤦‍♀️

Please no 20 chapter long misunderstanding.. Alicia please have a brain and realize that if Ares was the father Justin definitely would not have let you in no matter what. The old man ships you two too hard to risk anything that would ruin the relationship. 😥

It's so fucking easy to see through, the baby's father is being overworked by the black sun

ow here comes another b*tch😅 thanks for this translation fighting😊😃
i can't wait for the next chapter😆

Double-page supporter
Look at all these guys making excuses when it's obvious he's is the father. She was played by him too, who knows how many other women he's slept with then abandoned.

I came here for a nice soothing chapter and it turned around and slapped me in the face followed by hitting me with a bus and spitting on me to boot. What the hell is this.

Users who are viewing this thread