Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
lmao i still stand by alicia
the conclusion she jumped to was the biggest, most likely one

I shockingly feel zero second hand embarrassment for her despite usually having that happen because she jumped to the conclusion that would have been correct 95% of the time with this asshole

The moment she said brother I just clicked off. The cringe and second hand embarrasment is too much.

I couldn’t read half of this episode. The second hand shame was tooooooo much 🥲 thanks for the translation though, sorry you had to go through that translators 🥲🥲🥲

wait are they really related or is this like oppa? and also, i thought she was there because the blond hair dude is the father but she is actually trying to get his help? im confused pls

Double-page supporter
@zastanna it's clearly structured in a way to make it seem that she was under a misunderstanding so yes he is her biological brother and she probably wanted his help like you say

Thank you for the chapter! Man why Ares just gotta sit there and let her embarrass herself like that😩

I just skipped most of dialogs or I wouldn't have died from embarrassment however I still laughed
I'm really sorry for translators, thank u for the chapter
Ares just went how the fuck I have fallen for her but at least he should have spoken up... I don't understand him at all
MC is awesome lmao I just hate the situation

I knew it would turn out like this that always ends up being the situation and her eyes are the same colour as ares'. The second hand embarrassment tho.UGHHHH

i mean the sister reveal was a suprise, but why did alicia jump to that conlusion? i nean she was listening when his sister was complaining about not being aloud to see him

Dex-chan lover
Geez for some one so cunning and shrewd she sure misunderstood the situation oof so much second hand embarressment for me.

I can't read this it is too, asfdhklajhsdflkjahsflkhjad. I literally closed the tab because I realized what was happening. The embarrassment that is to come is so strong it has affected me. I can't read on. The shame, I forced myself to speed read through the dialogue. Damn. My head hurts.

My god 🤣🤣what are you gonna do girl i just got a second hand embarrassment i so wanna se her reaction next chapter and im not gonna read this ep second time like i alwasy do

Oh my goodness, how could i bring muself to read the next episode? Even i feel that strong embarrassment for her. 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
. . . but . . . did she just admit to accepting his proposal 💀

I KNEW SHE WAS RELATED TO HIM!!! Also did I just see her admitting to wanting to accept his proposal huehuehue things will be interesting next chapter ;)

First time ares isn't at fault, tho he still can't speak up and correct the misanderstandings. Like all it would take is SHE IS MY SISTER to make everything stop, but he's just watching her embarrassing herself

Users who are viewing this thread