Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 79

Contributor
... I had to speed through this because of the 2nd hand embarrassment.. lord someone stop her please

@bakashin yeah this ch was so cringe also had to speed read through it. Totally dropped the FL's IQ down to almost nothing for this ch. it's obvious that wasn't talking about him.

Aaaahh. The second hand embarrassment is killing me. I'm tired of speed reading the chapters.
Author for the love of the good god that is enough of misunderstandings. I liked the FL because she was smart, sharp, independent. Now I feel like she is (as someone said already in the comments) brain dead.
Lord, let me unsee this.
Thank you for the hard work everyone!

People are complaining about second hand embarrassment but FL asserting her dominance in all the wrong places is what driving the plot forward 😆

tf happened to the authors in the break between season 1 and 2 for them to assassinate the FL's character like this

sigh
why the author created such chapter

I guess she's in a lot of stress that she can't help but suddenly blow up since she wasn't thinking straight

Thank you for the translations

@firecamp i thought he was an only child thats why i was confused if she was saying it like "oppa" that doesn't necessarily means a real brother but a close male friend

Users who are viewing this thread