logged onto some other persons account after refreshing the site :fixed:

Just a heads up that after todays maintenance thingy I refreshed the page and seemed to have logged on as some other user. After refreshing again I was back on my actual account.

Yup, I experienced this too. Checked that persons taste in manga and on moving to another page, I was back to my own account.

Same happen to me just now. I was scared and decided to log out 😅😅 should we clear our cache and try to log in again?

Supporter
It's just a cache issue, you do not have access to anyone else's account because as soon as you click anything that requires a reload/redirect etc, the cache is refreshed and you will see the normal account screens

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry for @Dullahan1 or @1Dullahan

I suddenly log in in your account, but its okay tho, I immediately log out and log back in with my account.

Aggregator gang
The same happened to me. but I found a cool new manga from their follows so I think it worked out well.

Dex-chan lover
Same, but his/her list of manga are not that impressive i have to log out

Dex-chan lover
@AddIttothereadinglist I logged you out of the session when I somehow got onto yours.

Dex-chan lover
@rosalily I was logged into your account after the maintenance finished. Logged out though.

Group Leader
@Jocelyn278_45 I got logged into your account so I logged back out.

Dex-chan lover
Same thing happened to me.
Guy was some trash isekai die hard fan it seems.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
You don't have access to their account, it's a side effect of the cache purge, and it'll go away if you refresh or click literally anything.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
The short explanation here is that nobody has actually "logged on" to anyone else's account, you were simply served some html that was meant for someone else due to things being a bit fucky at the moment. The problem is essentially just visual. At worst someone's going to see some follows that belong to someone else.

Dex-chan lover
GodOfRevenge you better opt out of light mode into darkmode or ill change it for you the next time i log in on you haha

Users who are viewing this thread