Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 71 - Becoming a Member of the Class

Oh no no a evil looking girl looking is watching from afar oh no they gonna be in danher

I forgot what happened to all the guys? The jocks and delinquents wiped eachother out iirc but what about the otaku group?

Dex-chan lover
hey guys at mangasushi, can I ask how you guys get revenue from getting clicks on your website? I dont see any ads

This boggles me, why do fantasy anime characters use nothing but swords, daggers, spears, and guns. Just use a blunt weapon for once.

Double-page supporter
So vice president B's name is Miwa. Do we have Prez's name yet?

Also Prez is part of MC's harem whether he acknowledges it or not.

Dex-chan lover
i though it was spider or some disgusting monster girls hate
and it's just golem

Dex-chan lover
I had this feeling at the end of this series, the girls will agree that MC will become their husbando and will initiate a group honeymoon...

Dex-chan lover
I had this feeling at the end of this series, the girls will agree that MC will become their husbando and will initiate a group honeymoon...

So no
vibrating weapon
training?

IIRC that's how they where able to defeat golems in web novel, no? Also
because of such training they lectured him since the ability to do so was too dangEROuS for the girls, as it allowed for "tools" to get vibrating functions... Some girls even felt such danger during training, no?
😎

Fed-Kun's army
If they just showed a plain silhouette, I would've been worried for them next chapter. But, it definitely looks like she's a journalist and that look is just to mislead, so I'm imagining something hilarious will happen next time.

This story has stopped being "lonely attack" for a while now...MC definitely knows the way to the girls' heart by giving them clothes and let them let loose after a labryinth fight.

Users who are viewing this thread